New Releases - Fantasy Heroine Character Pack 6, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.7

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time Marches on and it is time for the first March release day! This time, we're lined up to bring more heroines to your game!

Fantasy Heroine Character 6 is here! With 8 new characters in 2 outfits each, this pack has EVERYTHING you need for RPG Maker MV heroines. Character Sprites, Emotion Sets (Face and Bust), full sized enemy battler art in tons of variations, SV Animated Battler Sprites, the only thing left to do is write them into your game.

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store or on Steam!

Next up, it's time for another female character voice with Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.7! Another set of 126 Japanese phrases selected to fit into an RPG setting, and professionally voice acted to bring one of your characters to life. With Vol.7 bitter sweet entertainment has brought a deeper, more mature female voice to the store.

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store or on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, pick up Animations Collection II: Quantum for 50% off until March 12th!

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
They look really awesome from the screen shot, but it would be nice to see some male sprites and gen parts. Thank you for your work!

*edited for crappiness and immaturity.

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantasy Heroine Character Pack 6 is now on Steam!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, looks pretty cool. Although the heroine packs images are pretty hard to discern.

But I'm always glad to see more voices ofc.

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:/ ... so, I guess we're never, ever going to get any hero sprites / gen parts, huh? Seems like it. :/
tbc, you mean "hero" in the specific sense of "male protagonist", right? Because otherwise, I believe that Fantasy Heroines 5 was exactly this, generator parts.

I want the Fantasy Heroine Character packs but I couldn't justify the expense of them even if I wasn't ultra-poor. Is there any way at all to like...work for the site to earn free DLC? lol. I'd be surprised, I admit, but it can't hurt to ask. Likewise, if they are ever in a bundle/deeply discounted I hope someone will remember this post and bring it to my attention :uswt:.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@CrowStorm - Yes , because at this point we have a surplus of Anime girl sprites, and don’t get me wrong, they’re lovely, I’ve bought up to pack four so far. It would just be nice to have a wider verity of male specific sprites and gen parts, and I’m not the only one of that opinion.

That said, I was being REALLY crappy and immature in that post, and it didn’t offer anything of value to the thread. So I apologize for my crappy comment. I will continue to support this and future packs and offer kinder more constructive spirited commentary in the future. :(

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No prob. I was just making sure that what you were saying was that you want mas hombres, which is A-okay by me. Um, there is this pack which you're probably already aware of or even already own, but I figured I'd link it just in case: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-character/parallel-worlds-character-pack

It is the sausage festival answer to the taco stand trend in character packs (fantasy heroines), but looks like no generator parts unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. Let go the maker is not ready to publicly display yet.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lokuton