RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's the most wonderful day of the week here at RPGMakerWeb, Release day!

Add some extra flair to your world with a new set of architecture! Featuring Elven inspired designs, the Fantasy Tiles - Elven resource pack adds tiles for grounds, floors, walls, furniture, outdoor decorations, doors, roofs, and more. Create a town that looks truly elven!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

Next up we have one of our most popular resource pack types: More FaceGen materials! Fantasy FaceGen Vol.1 adds hair types, scars, eyes, faceshapes, eyebrows and more for Male and Kid characters! Make your generated characters even more unique!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

And to round out our release day, our Deal of the Week! 50% off the Spirits of Nature: Enemy Pack!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I bought both of these packs elsewhere a little while ago. Both are high quality, and are well worth your money if you're using the generator and want some beautiful tiles for your game.

Highly recommend both of 'em.

I really hope that @Plueschkatze makes more resources in the future. Both the animated doodads and the elven tiles are fantastic!

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wowwza. Generator parts for kids. Noice.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Plueschkatze - Great job! They look like they will mesh very well with the RTP. Also, thanks for the MUCH needed updated trees! Yay! No more RTP tiny poop trees! The only think I could think of off the top of my head is maybe some diagonal variation of wall tiles, maybe windows for them too, so one could make some more rounded rooms/buildings. Anyway, would love to see more from you! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Check out SpokenWord- my text-to-speech plugin for RPG Maker MV!
just watched spacex launch. was awesome.
Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
Currently playing final fantasy 3 on DS. It's an old one but its a classic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nimhe