New Releases: FSM: Autumn Woods and Rural, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.5

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It may be Winter here in real life, but something big is Falling! Let's get this release day started with something from a fan favorite creator!

FSM: Autumn Woods and Rural Tiles is here! It's FSM. Need I say more? It seems my bosses think I should, so let's talk about what's in the pack: 16 unique tile sheets in 2 variations (night, day), 22 character sheets of things like doors, entries, fire, and more, and a sample game and guide to all get you started!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store and on Steam!

And speaking of FSM, the FSM Wood and Cave Tiles has gotten an update!

We've fixed an issue with Leaf Tiles not matching properly in the following tiles: fsm_Forest01_C, fsm_Forest01_D, fsm_Forest01_E. fsm_Forest01n_C. fsm_Forest01n_D, fsm_Forest01n_E. If you already have this pack, redownload it from your account to get the new versions!

And for our second pack for the day, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character Series Vol.5 is here! Much like the last 4 volumes, this set of 126 simple Japanese phrases adds yet another female voice to your game, but unlike the previous packs, this pack is designed specifically for tomboy characters!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store and on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, get 50% off the JSM Futuristic Music Pack until January 30th!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What an unexpected but very welcomed surprise it is to see a new tileset from, FSM. I am very much looking forward to acquiring the new, FSM: Autumn Woods and Rural, tileset. If it is anything like their previous releases; it will be a can't miss add to my collection of resources.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Question about Eula: Looking at the terms on the item pages of the First Seed: Castles and This new one, it seems like they can be use in any engine, not just RM, yas? Also, Town of Beginnings and Woods and Caves, appear not to share this Eula...at least not as described on the item page. Is that correct?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@PixelHeart All of the FSM packs got moved to an Any Tool EULA a month or two ago.

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How do I get the updated version of Woods and Caves? The version of W&C I have is v1.20 and redownloading it from my store account just gives me v1.20 again. I downloaded it anyway just in case and see no changes in the tiles. What am I goofing up?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know that the demo game is still listed as 1.20. The tiles should be fixed though.

Elliott404

NotRookieGamedev. NotAdvancedEither.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wish they'd make more futuristic tileset like they did in Dream Pack MV..
Don't get me wrong. I am glad for the new autumn and rural pack, but part of me still wish for more futuristic pack too.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man! MORE FSM? So soon? Yes Please!

Like someone said before me. I don't really have any money but...

...gah! Just take those 8$ you blood suckers! I simply can't resist FSM!

And, I'm a huge fan of those voice packs as well. I don't feel like there's as much urgency in buying those but rest assured I'll buy them all because professional voice snippets is something I've been looking for for a long time.

Great announcements today!

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woods and Caves is v1.21 in the download now and I can see the changes in the tiles on this version. ^_^

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Demontian Alastian - I hope they do at some point, though maybe before that a techy/scifi pack maybe. But even before that I think we need FirstSeed Winter pack.... which id be willing to bet is coming next. :3

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just got the FSM: Autumn Woods and Rural Tiles, (which I was really excited for) but sadly I am a little disappointed with it. Now I knew there was gonna be some recolored tiles from the Bright Woods assets in FSM: Woods and Cave Tiles set. But I did not realize that about 90-95% of it would just be the re-colors. I thought there would at least be four to six of the 16 tilesets pack would be new assists but unfortunately its more like one to one and half sheets worth.

Still really great quality stuff! And the old tiles with an autumn look are awesome to have but still a little underwhelmed by the lack of new/original stuff included in this DLC.

Overall, I would still recommend the set, (it is still top notoch), just be aware of what you are actually getting.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GalacticGod
I felt the same way. It’s a bit pricey when you think about it. But since the quality is top notch and it has a generous (use in any engine) license. I’m not regretting the purchase. It’s... ok.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa, holy crap. The FSM tilesets are now engine-agnostic? Well, now I have absolutely no excuse for not picking up the two sets I don't already have, even if the autumn one is mostly recolors. I'm so glad I randomly looked in this thread, or I would've never known about this amazing terms-of-use change. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm the king of idiots. How did I miss that in the contract, I would never have signed it if I knew, now I can say goodbye to my pay which will have dire consequences for so many things :(.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59412a