New Releases: Futuristic Cities: Robot Expansion, Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.2

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Time keeps marching on, and that means another release week. Come everyone, to the future!

Adding on to the Futuristic Cities pack, the Futuristic Cities: Robot Expansion pack is set to add... well robots to your game! 17 unique robot designs with everything from small and cute to big and beefy. Plus doors, moving gears, and more!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store and on Steam!

The Japanese Anime Voices series is here again, with Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.2! Another 126 phrases for a new male character. Give your hero a voice today!

Read more on the RPGMakerWeb Store and on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, its the perfect time to dive in on Futuristic Cities, 25% off to go with the new Robot Expansion!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
More voices, nice! Keep em coming!!

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want me them futuristic cities GFX but I'm dead flat broke and RPGM assets fall into the "definitely can't even consider spending money on that right now" category. Which is probably just as well: I'm desperate to RECEIVE income from the game I'm working on now, so I should probably AVOID assets which will distract me, with a new project, from getting to a place with what I'm working on now where there's enough quantity and quality (and following) there to charge money for.

(Anyone sees one of those crazy 60%+ off sales on all RPG Maker stuff ever popping off, the humble bundles or whatever they are, PM me lol.)

This was my 200th post on RPG Maker Web.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1