RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's a horrible night to have a curse... of such great new materials to show off to you! But enough talk, have at them!

The Gothic Castle Tiles feature 339 new RPG Maker MV (and MZ!) formatted tiles that you can use to create a foreboding gothic castle. The perfect home for a dramatic noble, a vampire, or maybe just some old ghosts...

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And our second pack for today, User Interface Material! We can always use more variety in our window skins and frames, and this pack comes packed with some sweet window varieties. Take a look and see if they would slot into your project, or maybe inspire a whole new one!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, get 10% off the Kingdoms and Conquest Music Pack through next Thursday!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that UI stuff is super cute! Great idea for a pack.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excellent to point out that the tiles are formatted for MZ now too. Like I had mentioned in a post in the earlier thread, make sure that people don't close up their pocket books! I do want to look at the UI elements too.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Surprised UI packs haven't appeared in the store before. Fantastic looking collection of UI parts. :)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Touchfuzzy It says that the sample shown for the UI pack was made in MV. Does that mean that the whole pack is formatted for MV, or can it be used in e.g. VX Ace? The description is ambiguous.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Typo on the Gothic Tiles Page:

"Get inspire with this MV compatible tileset for your adventurous fantasy setting! "

Should read:
"Get inspired with this MV compatible tileset for your adventurous fantasy setting! "

Or:
"Find inspiration with this MV compatible tileset for your adventurous fantasy setting!"

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kes I don't think they come in Ace format. Packs I have seen that work in both Ace and MV usually have both icons, and this one only shows the MV icon.

Lovely tiles though - who is the artist?

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Shaz GuttyKreum is the artist for the castle tiles but I'm not sure if they had made an account here yet or not

GuttyKreum

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's fun to see these here! I'm a fan of GuttyKreum's work, and I'm excited for it to get more attention.
Thank you for the kind words! I've seen you on Itch and I think your work is fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan