New Releases: HammerStrike Pixel Art Animations, Darkness Kingdom

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by RPGMakerWeb, Oct 12, 2018.

1. RPGMakerWeb

RPGMakerWeb Admin Staff Member Veteran

First Language:
    RPG Maker
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome everyone to another release day! Let's get right into the releases, shall we?

[​IMG]

First up, we have some retro pixel art style battle animations for RPG Maker MV and VX Ace! With his first RPG Maker pack, HammerStrike has made a array of cool attacks for your retro game: Pulsars, wave attacks, slashes, hypnotic discs, and more!

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store!

[​IMG]

Built up from orchestral instruments, choir, and retro percussion, Ayato Sound Create brings another fantastic new weapon to our music arsenal, with Darkness Kingdom. This pack features 30 tracks designed to give a dark, medieval gothic feel to your game.

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store!

Over on the Steam store news, several of our more recent packs are making the jump to Steam, such as the Spirits of Nature: Enemy Pack!

And for the last bit of release day news, enjoy our Deal of the Week: the 8-Bit Perfect Collection for 40% off until October 18th!

[​IMG]

Faherya, SimProse, MMMm and 1 other person like this.
  2. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Darkness Kingdom is now MINE!!! Aahh ha ha ha ha ha hhaaaa!!

The Stranger likes this.
  3. OnslaughtSupply

OnslaughtSupply Ssshhh... Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've been waiting on the 8bit collection to go on sale, so much nostalgia. I'm having flashbacks to playing double Dragon and mega man

The Stranger likes this.
  4. Maple

Maple Adventure hard! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Thanks! The music packs especially are a great value. It would be nice/helpful also for us potential customers if all of the animation packs in the store had a gif or two, or video link like the Quintessence packs (https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-animation/animations-collection-i-quintessence) so we could see them in action, as opposed to static sheets. Also a 'more by this author' or something similar button so we can see a list of all the creator's work available in the store to make bundle shopping more appealing and efficient. Great deals. Thank you!

The Stranger likes this.
  5. FrozenNorseman

FrozenNorseman Shivering Veteran

First Language:
    Danish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    That Darkness Kingdom soundtrack is wonderful. Now if I only had a project to use it in.

Maple and The Stranger like this.