New Releases - Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.6, Modern + Outer Basic VX Ace

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New Releases - Japanese Anime February is winding down, but we still have one last Release Day before the month ends!

With Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.6, the male character series finally catches up with the female one! Another 126 phrases designed to give one of your characters a voice. Professionally voice acted, this set features a high spirited teenage protagonist.

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

Next up we ahve the Modern + Outer Basic VX Ace! Much like the previous MV version, this pack is the perfect base for a modern RPG, but this time, using the 32x32 size tiles! Perfect for VX Ace, or any other engine you want to use it with!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, get 50% off Dignified Fantasy Music Vol.2!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keep the voice packs coming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williboss