New Releases - Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.6, Modern + Outer Basic VX Ace

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New Releases - Japanese Anime February is winding down, but we still have one last Release Day before the month ends!

With Japanese Anime Voices: Male Character Series Vol.6, the male character series finally catches up with the female one! Another 126 phrases designed to give one of your characters a voice. Professionally voice acted, this set features a high spirited teenage protagonist.

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

Next up we ahve the Modern + Outer Basic VX Ace! Much like the previous MV version, this pack is the perfect base for a modern RPG, but this time, using the 32x32 size tiles! Perfect for VX Ace, or any other engine you want to use it with!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And for our Deal of the Week, get 50% off Dignified Fantasy Music Vol.2!

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keep the voice packs coming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.
I never noticed how NOISY birds can be in the morning..
The worst part of writing the thesis is getting to a point where it's nearly done and you feel like an 8th-grader could've written something on that level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stearen