RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We've almost marched right out of March! But there is still time for one more release day, so let's get started!

Getting ready to create your Asian themed epic, or just adding some Asian flair to your existing project? Then fill out your weapons with the 144 new weapons of the Medieval Asian Fantasy Weapons Pack! Katanas, Nunchuku, Katar, and more! 14 Asian weapon types added to your game, plus an MV style Iconset to go with it!

Read More on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam!

Irish composer Aedan Gerhart Sherry brings us the Spirits of Adventure! An inspiring and emotional 14 tracks will bring a new dimension to your game, from the ominous sounds of 'Evil Entities' to the calm tones of 'Breaking Light' this pack provides a lot of feeling for your game.

Read More on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam!

And finally, for our Deal of the Week, you can get 50% off the Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack to compliment your new Asian Fantasy Weapons!

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Getting 404 messages when i click the pic/links.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, the urls got changed on me after I posted, fixing them now.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The weapon pack looks kinda cool. The style of the default RTP icons is pretty bleh though, but I understand why one would want to make the icons that match the RTP so it's okay I guess. For what it is, it icons don't look bad either. But I guess the main treat is the actual animated weapon sprites.

Ellie Jane

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love the look of these weapons, useful in many places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom