RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We've almost marched right out of March! But there is still time for one more release day, so let's get started!

Getting ready to create your Asian themed epic, or just adding some Asian flair to your existing project? Then fill out your weapons with the 144 new weapons of the Medieval Asian Fantasy Weapons Pack! Katanas, Nunchuku, Katar, and more! 14 Asian weapon types added to your game, plus an MV style Iconset to go with it!

Read More on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam!

Irish composer Aedan Gerhart Sherry brings us the Spirits of Adventure! An inspiring and emotional 14 tracks will bring a new dimension to your game, from the ominous sounds of 'Evil Entities' to the calm tones of 'Breaking Light' this pack provides a lot of feeling for your game.

Read More on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam!

And finally, for our Deal of the Week, you can get 50% off the Medieval Fantasy Weapons Pack to compliment your new Asian Fantasy Weapons!

Last edited by a moderator:

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Getting 404 messages when i click the pic/links.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yep, the urls got changed on me after I posted, fixing them now.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The weapon pack looks kinda cool. The style of the default RTP icons is pretty bleh though, but I understand why one would want to make the icons that match the RTP so it's okay I guess. For what it is, it icons don't look bad either. But I guess the main treat is the actual animated weapon sprites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimus