New Releases: Modern + Inner Basic Tiles MV and VX Ace!

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here in the Modern Timeline…. it’s release day again! With this release day, we’re dressing up the present with two Modern + Inner Basic Tiles packs!

First up is our Modern + Inner Basic Tiles for MV! Everything you need to make a swank apartment or house interior that you wish you lived in. Includes materials for walls and floors, plus all the decorative tiles for Bathrooms, Kitchens, Living Rooms, Bedrooms, plus animated tiles and more! All designed for the 48×48 tile size of MV.

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

Second, for our friends out there still using VX Ace, we have the Modern + Inner Basic Tiles for VX Ace! This pack is similar, but with different tiles to accommodate the 32×32 tile size of VX Ace. You get all the types of tiles you get in the first pack, but designed for the smaller tile size!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store and on Steam.

And for our Deal of the Week, if you are looking for a different art style of modern adventure, check out POP! Horror City for 50% off!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice. This is a good tile set. That ceiling fan looks phenomenal.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Holee geez. That's an awesome looking tileset. Might be worth it down the line.

The store has been killing it the past two weeks.

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yaaaaaaaay, finally ❤

This took me so much time drawing all the files, because I redrawed everything from ACE to MV.
It's been, like 3 months to finish the whole collection (and I guess 3 months till the release). So, hope you like ♥
Anyway, I hope we can release my Modern+ Outside collection soon too. I've been very ocuppied this last months, i have some big commissions and lot of work, but i hope we can make other theme packs soon too, of course, if Degica accept. :)

And, if someone have any doubt about the Modern+ tiles, or any problem, idk right, but i guess you can send me an PM here.

Thank you again guys ♥

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
This modern basic + inner tileset is perfecr for the next game I have in mind.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yaaaaaaaay, finally ❤

This took me so much time drawing all the files, because I redrawed everything from ACE to MV.
It's been, like 3 months to finish the whole collection (and I guess 3 months till the release). So, hope you like ♥
Anyway, I hope we can release my Modern+ Outside collection soon too. I've been very ocuppied this last months, i have some big commissions and lot of work, but i hope we can make other theme packs soon too, of course, if Degica accept. :)

And, if someone have any doubt about the Modern+ tiles, or any problem, idk right, but i guess you can send me an PM here.

Thank you again guys ♥
gonna wait for the outside, since I like to get a bundle discount lol.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Nice many faces I didn't read from long here. I was attracted by your police car @Kauzz ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith