RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's release day, and I'm sure a lot of you out there are missing seeing school buildings... ok maybe not, but you might need one in your game, and we've got you covered!

Expanding on Modern + Outer Basic, Modern + Study Time MV covers everything you need to map out a school with RPG Maker MV! Classrooms, gyms, sports fields, pools, and more. School may be out, but it doesn't have to be in your game.

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

Still using VX Ace, or using a 32x32 tile size? Don't worry, we still got you covered. Modern + Study Time VX Ace covers the same things, but in VX Ace format. And don't worry, these aren't just resized tiles, it's a whole new set with variations of everything in the MV version!

Read more on the RPG Maker Web Store or on Steam!

And our Deal of the Week, get Modern + Outer Basic to combo with Modern + Study Time MV for 10% off!

Chokovit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The floor tiles don't seem to work correctly for some reason...

Attachments

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The floor tiles don't seem to work correctly for some reason...
Hello Chokovit!
These tiles are in the "A5" position, I guess you put them in the A2.
If you still have problems you can PM me. ;)

Chokovit

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OOOOOOOOH! I see! Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik