RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome again to another release day! Today we have two new packs for you!

First up, the Pixel Animations and Effects pack! We know a lot of you are working on game using retro style pixel graphics, and now you finally have the animations to go with it! With this pack, you'll have pixel animations for weapons, spells, status effects and more!

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store, or on Steam through the links below!

And for our second pack we have the Heroine Character Pack 2! This pack features 8 school girl characters each with an alternate outfit! This pack includes everything you need for these 8 heroes, with matching character sprites, battlers, SV battlers, facesets and portraits.

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store!

And for our Steam Updates this week, we have 2 music packs getting added to the VX Ace DLCs!

And finally, we have our new deal of the week! 25% off the M-DRIVE 16-bit Music Pack until September 20th!

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bearing it all, for your viewing pleasure, more Heroines come together in a new Character pack! It'll make you explode in pixelated animations filled with joy!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What does the 'Commercial Use Maker Only' thing mean? It has a no money symbol next to it. Does that mean you can't use it commercially, or it can only be used in RPG Maker commercially?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What does the 'Commercial Use Maker Only' thing mean? It has a no money symbol next to it. Does that mean you can't use it commercially, or it can only be used in RPG Maker commercially?
Can only be used commercially in RPG Maker.

We're trying out some new tag images so that people can know the conditions for the pack before purchase.

They should be on all packs. If there are any questions about them, don't hesitate to ask.

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Loving the look of those pixel animations! If there is a resource that we need more of, it's animations (and sound effects)!
Great work!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What's Omega Modern? I'm guessing Despain's doing a revamp of Old School Modern?

D.L. Yomegami

Sanely Insane
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Will Heroine Character Pack 2 be available on Steam at some point? For that matter, will Fantasy Heroine Pack 4 (not part of this release, but I've been really curious about that too)?

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to see the animations of the Pixel Pack?

Looking for 2 different pixel art gunshots specifically that would go well with the POP! art pack from Vexed...

anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can only be used commercially in RPG Maker.

We're trying out some new tag images so that people can know the conditions for the pack before purchase.

They should be on all packs. If there are any questions about them, don't hesitate to ask.
Hey, I just had to google this as well, and I'm still a bit confused.

This is on the Heroine Character Pack 2, which says to me that there's no commercial use allowed, and can only be used with RPG Maker.

This is on the new RMBoy Graphics pack, which says to me that Commercial use is allowed, and can be used with any software.

Is this correct? I just want to confirm, as what you say here seems to contradict my assumptions.

If the no money sign means No Commercial Use, I'd recommend spelling that out clearly, as right now it feels ambiguous.

Thanks so much for the clarification <3 I don't want to buy the generator if it can't be used in commercial projects, so I just want to make sure.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
... Hmm. That symbology on the Heroine Character pack is a little misleading, I think I'll talk to the web design team about it.. It is allowed to be used in Commercial on Non-commercial RPG Maker Products, but cannot be used outside of RPG Maker.

THe RMBoy Graphics pack you have right.

anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
... Hmm. That symbology on the Heroine Character pack is a little misleading, I think I'll talk to the web design team about it.. It is allowed to be used in Commercial on Non-commercial RPG Maker Products, but cannot be used outside of RPG Maker.

THe RMBoy Graphics pack you have right.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor