Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
On a serious note tho looking at what youve released so dat my main suggestion would be to include more 'dark'/grimey versions of some things.

I mean i love the public bathroom i can build now but i dont think i have ever seen one so clean and we'll maintained IRL xD

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, you know what they say, we build the RPGM world we want to live in. :,) But noted! I'll try to do that for this next set.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Do they? Uhm... Excuse me while i do some soulsearching *Stares at the ruined town he Just created*

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sorry, I know this is a hard way to find that out about yourself. *Pats sympathetically*

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Actually now im wondering why there are npc's in my game... I mean in my Ideal world there would be no ppl :p

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If this is true then I must really, really want to live in some truly disturbing places. xD
Yup but we already know you are weird :p
So go back to your zombie infested Utopia you sick bastard lol

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually now im wondering why there are npc's in my game... I mean in my Ideal world there would be no ppl :p
Simple, you didn't have a condom dispenser before.

If this is true then I must really, really want to live in some truly disturbing places. xD
Just so long as you're not building Westeros. :,)

SirCuddlesWorth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Lol, I'm already working on a different pack with a different theme that's taken months. What do you mean by checkout lanes, though? The shopping spree one has tils, like not just the cash registers but the whole counter with the black belt (static though, it doesn't move). And it's got pillar dividers and an A5 sheet of floors so you should be able to make checkout lanes with it.
Yeah I noticed after I said that lol, I edited it to late. Looking forward to more stuff for shops.

SirCuddlesWorth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I noticed in the Steam DLC of this, there is no single Toilet or Urinal?
Would this be a thing maybe in the future, bathroom is empty for guys.

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry guys, until I make another modern tileset, you'll have to use stalls like everybody else. :,)

SirCuddlesWorth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry guys, until I make another modern tileset, you'll have to use stalls like everybody else. :,)
Yes, please add those and a checkout lane. Have a nice night.

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm still not sure what specifically a checkout lane means in terms of graphics? The counter/belts/cash register I made cover what the point of sale locations look like where I am.

SirCuddlesWorth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whoa, I've never seen railing like that first one! :o Yeah, I didn't make stuff like that. Or the candy walls, though I have seen those before. We normally have smaller candy displays on top of the tils here, so that's what the boxes next to the ball pit were meant to be. The white counters with the black belts weren't meant to be overlayed on A2 tables, although of course the A2 ones are more flexible. I did make the 4 corners with the grey/white conveyer til tables, maybe it would look cleaner to just have them without the A2 tables underneath? And then use the empty counter versions of them attached to it to put the register on, if you don't want that on the belt part? Taking out the A2 tables should also stop the problem of the A2 border going around them. Hope that helps?

Last edited:

yeaka

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*A2 tables, oops

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rensky