New Releases: Tyler Warren RPG Battlers Pixel 2, BELIEVER! Collection vol.2, OTOKO YUKAKU Collection

Discussion in 'Product Announcements' started by RPGMakerWeb, Nov 23, 2018.

1. RPGMakerWeb

RPGMakerWeb Admin Staff Member Veteran

First Language:
    RPG Maker
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It may be a holiday in the US and Japan, but that doesn't mean we aren't having a release day! So let's take a look at what we have for your games today!

[​IMG]

Expanding on the first pack, Tyler Warren's RPG Battlers Pixel-Style 2 adds 94 MORE Pixel Style enemy battlers in 7 different palettes for your retro RPG Maker game! That's more enemies than your heroes can shake a sword at!

Learn more in the RPG Maker Web Store!

[​IMG]

Following up on the first BELIEVER pack, BELIEVER! Collection vol.2 for Visual Novel Maker amps our heroes up for a fight with 2 weapon poses for each character, with 11 different expressions each, and 3 new backgrounds!

[​IMG]

Also for Visual Novel Maker, we have the OTAKO YUKAKU Collection, based on the Visual Novel from D3 Publisher. Get your fill of 5 male courtesans leads, and of course a leading lady, as well as 5 sub characters with this world of gender role reversal!

And, as always, we are doing some catching up over on Steam!

And to finish off our release day, our Deal of the Week: the Fantasy Heroine Character Pack 3 for 20% off until November 29th!

[​IMG]

Maple, jonthefox and slimmmeiske2 like this.
  2. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

omg. those battlers, in NES style - SO good. can't wait for pack #3!

Tyler Warren likes this.
  3. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Wow. My next game I'm going for a retro 8/16 bit vibe with it and those battlers...I'll have to pick them up once my wallet recovers from the Steam Autumn sale purchases I made yesterday.

Tyler Warren likes this.
  4. Tuomo L

Tuomo L Oldbie Veteran

First Language:
    Finnish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Okay, I just can't help but ask... Why are you charging 9.99$ for resources that can only be used on freemium experiences with very limited licenses which even block them from being used in most contests? Is there seriously a huge demand for that? Because this is like, 5th pack or so of that.

bgillisp likes this.
  5. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

@Tyler Warren if i might ask, are those battlebacks in your screenshots available somewhere?

Tyler Warren likes this.
  6. ABandit

ABandit Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    I've been eyeing up the Otoko Yukaku pack ever since it landed on Steam, since I've played both The Men of Yoshiwara. With those packs, fans can make legit-looking fan-games while further supporting D3 Publisher :D

Tuomo L likes this.
  7. Tyler Warren

Tyler Warren Creator Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Jon,
    The battle backs are altered versions (pixelated and palette restricted) of a default MV battleback. I made them for the sake of the screenshots as examples. They don’t exist in the pack. To make something similar you could use one of the 3rd party pixelation tools out there. I used a low-cost program called pixatool. Hope that helps.

jonthefox likes this.
  8. Parallax Panda

Parallax Panda Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow, yes! More Pixel battlers! Keep em coming (and hopefully they'll come to Steam soon too, hm?) :)

Maple and Tyler Warren like this.
  9. Maple

Maple Adventure hard! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    GREAT deals! Especially on the extensive art packs and music. Very generous of the artists and these packs help so much to make our games far more engaging and immersive. I'll be back on payday this Friday!

Tyler Warren likes this.