New RPG Maker

Taiber

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive my bad English, I'm from Russia.
We have long been concerned about the question: is a new RPG Maker program being developed? The fact is that every new program was released every 3 or 4 years, and exactly 4 years have passed since the release of RPG Maker MV, and I would like to know if there will be a sequel?
If the answer to this question is already somewhere, please give a link to it.

Once again, I apologize for my poor English, and I'm sorry if my question was not appropriate.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that answer had never been given in the past, he first info waa always the public advertisement with a release date.

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive my bad English, I'm from Russia.
We have long been concerned about the question: is a new RPG Maker program being developed? The fact is that every new program was released every 3 or 4 years, and exactly 4 years have passed since the release of RPG Maker MV, and I would like to know if there will be a sequel?
If the answer to this question is already somewhere, please give a link to it.

Once again, I apologize for my poor English, and I'm sorry if my question was not appropriate.
There's a major difference between MV & past RPG Makers. Unlike previous versions, this one has been continuously updated (v1.0 - v1.6.2). They wouldn't be updating it still if it was just going to get replaced by a new one.

Besides, what exactly are you expecting from a new version?

Reactions: Bex

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Iam not sure if it is ok that i mention it here.
Kadokawa made "Pixel Game Maker MV", but it is distributed by another retailer.
Also it is in Steam early Alpha and i dont own it, i would recomment RPG Maker MV to have a reliable and stable engine for RPG like Games.

Taiber

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Iam not sure if it is ok that i mention it here.
Kadokawa made "Pixel Game Maker MV", but it is distributed by another retailer.
Also it is in Steam early Alpha and i dont own it, i would recomment RPG Maker MV to have a reliable and stable engine for RPG like Games.
Thank you very much for the answers and the time spent on me.
I always hoped that KADOKAWA CORPORATION would not stop at RPG Maker MV and they would do something new. And thanks to Bex, I found out what I wanted. Thank you Bex. I wish you all the best. Let your games always be the best, and good mood. Thank. ^ _ ^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooglerampage