New skills not showing when leveling up

Deaded

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have had it work in the past but for some reason now when I have a character level up it does not show the skill they obtained in the ending battle log. It just shows the skill in the magic section in the menu after. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uh, MushroomCake? *points at thread location*

RPG Creator is a phone app, right? Chances are pretty good that an update to the OS broke it. Working on apps for phones is a huge hassle due to that kind of thing.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sharm Many new comers who post in the RPG Creator section actually don't use RPG Creator and mistake this section for the MV support section. That's why I'm asking.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah, sorry. Sounds like a big pain for everyone involved. That app has way too generic of a name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy