castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
This is one of my favorite "heavy metal" type compositions I have done. I composed this musical work around 3 or 4 years ago and I wanted to recorded it again in an attempt to have it in better quality since I'm practicing mixing and I rather do that with the old musical works than the newest. I hope you enjoy!! If so, please subscribe to my channel because that helps me a lot to grow and my work to reach more people. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Certainly worth my head banging!

castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you!! I upload it again (I updated this same post), I re-mixed everything and now it sounds much better. You should listen again :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd