NEW: Time Fantasy and Seraph Circle

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Seraph Circle: Monster Pack II is the newest entry in the Seraph Circle battler series. Like the first pack, Monster Pack II features brightly colored and imaginative monsters - both the basics like wizards and enchantresses, and unique monsters like ogresses and possessed statues.

Click here for more information.

Are you ready to sail the great blue sea?! Time Fantasy: Ship is a pint-sized addition to the Time Fantasy series, featuring all the tiles you'll need to create a proper fantasy ship.

Click here for more information.

We've also added a couple of older Time Fantasy packs to Steam!

As always, we appreciate your feedback! Let us know what you think of these fun new packs.

Last edited:

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Thanks for looking forward to our work! <3
As always, I'm always looking forward for feedback and requests for the next packs. People returning from Monster Pack 1 will find Monster Pack 2 to be more organized, and this time around monsters are compatible for both sideview and frontview!~

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
and, bought! (the seraph circle pack, i'm a ******* of fbb so i already own all the time fantasy stuff).

I gotta say @JosephSeraph this pack is a DEFINITE improvement over the first one. I look forward to your next pack. I really appreciate the options for both sideview and frontview, as well as for both Ace and MV (as well as the source versions for boss sizes). I also liked that this pack had more conventional trope enemies, I'm hoping your future packs will expand on these and fill in the gaps (werewolves, imps, ogres, etc.).

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I'm happy to hear! <3
Mmm, I made this pack specifically as an add-on to the base pack, the idea would be that the next ones would expand in various themes such as Underwater, Angels, Demons, Undead, Cyberpunk, Steampunk, Greek Mythos, whichever else you're interested in. Interesting to hear more interest on "base" RPG monsters, I can definitely make another base expansion as the next pack too! : )
Or if you all have a thematic preference... I'll setup a thread later down this week <3
Thank for the support!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gonna record the beginning of my game if anyone is interested in seeing it message me for the link it's going to be unlisted on youtube
Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mathews110