Anirath

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

My name is Thomas Clark, or known by my online handle Anirath, and I am a software engineer and web developer from a fairly small town in rural Southeast Alaska. I used to spend hours playing around with RPG Maker 2003 and RPG Maker XP back in the day, but it has been quite some time since I've touched an RPG Maker. I suppose I just got caught up with life and work. However, I have picked up RPG Maker MV, and am looking forward to delving in to experience what the software has to offer these days!

It's my intention to use it primarily as a creative way to blow off steam, explore some concepts that I may end up developing into real games in the future, and to just have fun. I am going to make a sincere effort to participate with this community, and remain as active as I can be going forward. Hope to see you all around, and enjoy discussions here.

- Anirath

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wow!!
There it a lot of people coming back!
Rpg Maker really rocks!
Welcome, @Anirath !
Hope you can do a lot of great things with MV!

By the way, Alaska?
Always wanted to be there :D
Haha!

Anirath

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome, @Anirath !
Hope you can do a lot of great things with MV!
Thank you @Eliaquim , I really appreciate the warm welcome!

By the way, Alaska?
Always wanted to be there :D
Haha!
Haha, oh my... I am always quite surprised at how fascinating people from the Lower 48 tend to find Alaska. Granted, it is beautiful and magnificent in so many ways, but it does have its drawbacks. However, all in all I prefer it to other places I've lived. I noticed that your profile says you are from Brazil!!! That is interesting to me, for sure, I would love to visit there sometime. The furthest South I have ever been was Oaxaca, Mexico.

Hiya, welcome!
Thank you @MarisaG!

r66r

Fantasy dreamer... sometimes.
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Anirath. So welcome (back) to RPG Maker :ewink:.

Like you said, it's really fun to create and explore new things. Sometimes it's hard to find the right things to do, but if it allows us to escape the daily routine of work and have fun, then let's do it.

See you soon on other threads.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"
How can I look up the components for a medieval bomb for my game without the FBI showing up at my door?
I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieOverwrite