New To This! I Got A Couple of Questions!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I just started teaching myself RPG Maker MV and watching many videos on how to use everything. In midst of learning this program and looking into all the features, I do have two questions if anyone help me.

First off, let's say I have my friend's RPG game that they made in RPG Maker MV and they have added their own customizations and unique touches to the game. I see a few things I like and would like to incorporate them into my game somehow. Is there a possible way for me to open and look at all the files they used to build their game and see how they set it? Maybe even copy?

Second, I see all these heroine character generator 1-6 on the site here and considering buying them but I'm concerned if I should buy them on here or on Steam, and if the files are safe not filled with viruses. I have read one or two posts that they can contain viruses. Just wondering what would the best and safest way to obtain them? Or should I just learn to create my own?

Thank you all in advance who answer and give me feedback! I will be checking here periodically throughout the days to everyone's answers!

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's your friend, why not just ask them what resources they used and then see about getting them from their source?

I have bought content for MV. I prefer to buy from this site instead of Steam. I have had no issues with viruses or anything suspect when I've bought any content from this site.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mediceneduar