Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New Type For Item

Terms of use

You can use this pluggin for free or commercial utility.
You can add me in Crédit but not necessary.​
 ​

Actually Version :  Version 1.0.1
 ​
 ​
Older Version : 
Version 1.0.0
Add "Loot" Menu. 
Introduction
This plugin add new type of items, Loot Item.
For exemple, you have some monsters who drops some items like Wing Bat , ... and this item is not like Potion or something that you can use.
In many rpg, item like this are used to craft. 
So with this plugin, you can separate Item and Loop.
I can explain how add more type if you ask me. Or make a plugin for your personal resquest .
If you have a problem with plugin, please, tell me.

Params
You can change the order, for example, you can put Loop before Item or Weapon. Just write 0 and change next order.

AddItemParametre.PNG

AddItemParametre.PNG

How Use It
HowUseIt.PNG

/!\ If you don't want your loop item in Item menu, put your item in "Hidden Item". Then it will be visible in Loop Menu and not in Item Menu

Example :
Example.PNG

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/view/d8k5t0581n37m3p/Ryuk_AddTypeItemV_1_0_0.js
 ​
 ​

New Version: 1.0.1
 ​
Introduction
This plugin add between 1-6 new Item Type.​
You can choose the name, the position, and activate or desactivate.

Params
There are two types of paramaters.​
The first is the name of your new item type. Write the name in one of six slots. ​
* @param ============================= * @param Name of New Item Type * @param ============================= * @param * * @param Name Slot1 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default * * @param Name Slot2 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default * * @param Name Slot3 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default * * @param Name Slot4 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default * * @param Name Slot5 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default * * @param Name Slot6 * @desc Choose the name of your new Item Type. * @default  
The second parameter is the position . You can change all position of your Item Menu.​
Code:
 * @param * @param ============================= * @param Position of Item Type * @param ============================= * @param * * @param Position Item * @desc Define position of Item Menu * @default 0 *  * @param Position Weapon * @desc Define position of Weapon Menu * @default 1 *  * @param Position Armor * @desc Define position of Armor Menu * @default 2 * * @param Position Key * @desc Define position of Key Menu  * @default 3 *  * @param Position Slot1 * @desc Define position of your first new Type Item * @default false *  * @param Position Slot2 * @desc Define position of your second new Type Item * @default false *  * @param Position Slot3 * @desc Define position of your third new Type Item  * @default false *  * @param Position Slot4 * @desc Define position of your fourth new Type Item  * @default false *  * @param Position Slot5 * @desc Define position of your fifth new Type Item  * @default false *  * @param Position Slot6 * @desc Define position of your sixth new Type Item  * @default false *

How Use It
Code:
 * @plugindesc Version 1.0.1  * You can add between 1-6 new Items Types. You can choose the name and position. * Crédit : Ryuk * * @author Ryuk * * @help Welcome to AddTypeItem. * === Introduction === * Do not like the four types of item? Want more easily to diverse the different types of item ?  * You can go through this plugin add between 1-6 new types of objects with this plugin. * Easy, you can change the name and activate or desactivate your new category of item. * * === How use it === * After activate this plugin, to add your new Item Type, go in parameter and in Name of New Item Type, * write the type name you want. Then, to activate your new type. In Position of Item Type, choose the  * position where you want see your new type. *  * Now, your new type is created and it appear in your Item Menu. But how put item in this category?  * Easy ! If you have choose Slot1, write in Note Item <slot1> * So : *	Slot1 : <slot1> *	Slot2 : <slot2> *	Slot3 : <slot3> *	Slot4 : <slot4> *	Slot5 : <slot5> *	Slot6 : <slot6> *   * For example, I created "Loop" in Slot1 parameter type for item like Wing Bat. I want put Wing Bat in Loop Menu * when i got this item. So in note's Wing Bat, I write <slot1>. * BUT actually, your item will be in Item AND Loop, so, how do to see it only in Loop Menu?  * To do it, in your Item Option, put your Item in Hidden Item A or B. And you Item will be only in Loop Menu. *  * === How Delete Type === * If you want desactivate some type, write "false" in value in Position Slot<number>. * For example, if I don't want Slot1, Position Slot1 Value: false. * * === More Option === * As you can see, you can change the position of Item Menu. So if you want * put Loot Menu before Item, you need all shifted. * For example : * 		Loot 0 * 		Item 1 * 		Weapon 2 * 		Accessory 3 * 		Armor 4 * 		Key Item 5 *

Download
Params.PNG

params2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Soryn

The Waffle King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Can you please add your terms of use?

Also, can you use this to create multiple new item types or just the one?

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin add one new item type but i can explain how add more :)

Soryn

The Waffle King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This plugin add one new item type but i can explain how add more :)
Thanks, but I just finished modding this so the user can theoretically create as many item types as they want. Though I think once a definitive number of item types is in mind for me, I'll modify it again to eliminate some excess code.

Credit is all yours of course but I had to mod it to suit my needs. Thanks again! :)

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, no problem ! You have just need to modify the plugin if you want more ! If someone need help to it, i can explain or make a tutorial :) The Idea of this plugin was to add an other type, but with code, you can add more type! In my game i have 3 news types :)

Soryn

The Waffle King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I added several new types for crafting, accessories, furniture, ship parts and books... I might end up adding one or 2 more types as well :)

EDIT: I'm actually thinking of trying to make sub-types which can be grouped and organized within the different types.

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok :) I will make more "version" for people who want more and don't wanted modify plugin. You need to create an other Menu in your Menu... Hmmm

Edit: I'm actually trying to create new plugin with 10 new slot where player can choose name and placement. 

AlexanderWii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Not function to me :(

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bug? Error Message? You have add '<slotnumber>' in note item?

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For exemple, write in Name Slot1 your Name Type, put 4 in Position Slot1 and then, for your item note, write <slot1>

AlexanderWii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
This is error ...

2015-11-13.png

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have change position? If you have two menu with same position it's normal .

You used what's like plugin?

If possible screenshot me plugin parameters

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have Yanfly too, You have the lastest version of ItemCore? Can you screenshot parameters please (AddTypeItem) ?

AlexanderWii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Yes, i have lastest version, in the your plugin i have parameters default.

2015-11-14.png

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, so if you wrote in Name Slot1, to activate your new category, in Position Slot1 write position 4 if you want add your new type after Key Item :)

AlexanderWii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
It does not work even if I put other slot

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok tell me what you want and i edit the plugin for you.

Snake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Really good Plugin! I kinda need something like this... With one major exception:
What if i wanted to have an Armor that i want to have in an extra Slot? It worked so far that i had my personal Slot but after notetagging

the armors to the defined Slot i had it in both the Armor AND the personal Slot. Is there a way to do this? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Demo for Maze of the Lost MZ released. I would appreciate any and all feedback and constructive criticism. If you like Dungeon Crawlers and JRPG's with a hint of Metroidvania and Shadowgate/Uninvited you might like it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/maze-of-the-lost-mz-demo-port-from-mv.127971/
Well, here it is, colored. :kaoslp:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanyeetus