Newbie question on video and VNM

Jryan01

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I've written my story and I want to put photos AND some mp4 video clips into the story. I've no programming background but willing to learn some although I'd rather find an easy plug and play program. The story has multiple branches so choices are a must. How extensive is the library of images that comes with VNM? Would VNM be a good fit for what I need. Can I put videos in the visual novel?

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jryan01 Because this is the official site of Degica and so is considered a corporate site it is covered by more laws than an ordinary fansite.

Because of legal issues we cannot allow discussion of and/or comparison with other engines made by commercial competitors.

Therefore would readers please note that all discussion must be about VN only. Thanks.

EDIT
Forgot to say to @Jryan01 In future please give your topics meaningful titles so that people have an idea of what the query without having to open the thread to find out. Everyone who posts in a Support section wants quick help, so your present title doesn't tell other Members what you are looking for help with.

Jryan01

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
@Jryan01 Because this is the official site of Degica and so is considered a corporate site it is covered by more laws than an ordinary fansite.

Because of legal issues we cannot allow discussion of and/or comparison with other engines made by commercial competitors.

[mod]Therefore would readers please note that all discussion must be about VN only. Thanks.[/mod]

EDIT
Forgot to say to @Jryan01 In future please give your topics meaningful titles so that people have an idea of what the query without having to open the thread to find out. Everyone who posts in a Support section wants quick help, so your present title doesn't tell other Members what you are looking for help with.
Sorry. Thanks for the feedback. Should I edit it?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That would be good, yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flane