Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
2013 13/6/14-----> 2014 6/11/2014

Improvement of my old art:

The pic:

Comparing:

........quite embressing to show my old arts.....

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
lol haha do you saw my art treadh!? this far more embarrassing! but this show my progress in one years!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't be embarrassed - be proud of how far you've come!

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
lol haha do you saw my art treadh!? this far more embarrassing! but this show my progress in one years!
  i already saw it! What is embarrassing!? You improve a LOT in anatomy and perspective!

Don't be embarrassed - be proud of how far you've come!
Yeah you're right!! i should overcome my weakness and strive for the best!!!!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
i already saw it! What is embarrassing!? You improve a LOT in anatomy and perspective!
Haha thanks this was one of my biggest weakness in the past now I try to overcome my lack in color also in proportions!

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Haha thanks this was one of my biggest weakness in the past now I try to overcome my lack in color also in proportions!
No problemosssssss!! everyone start slowly so don't worry about it so much!

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Oh that's the hero, I can see he's a strong willed, and optimistic type character and well somewhat naive maybe?

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh that's the hero, I can see he's a strong willed, and optimistic type character and well somewhat naive maybe?
yepppppp i want to create his personality as an energetic, naive, open-minded + what you said character xD

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
IMAGINE HERO FINALIZED DESIGN:

and Ill be opening my commission shop for tomorrow to support the project!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think your monitor needs some adjusting, you're guy is looking really washed out.  He looks way better if you tighten up the levels.

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I think your monitor needs some adjusting, you're guy is looking really washed out. He looks way better if you tighten up the levels.
mmmh,I don't understand what do you mean by wash out? does it because the saturation for the pic is low?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The saturation's fine but there's not a lot of contrast.  I've noticed the same thing with all your other artwork which is why I think your monitor needs to be calibrated.

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The saturation's fine but there's not a lot of contrast.  I've noticed the same thing with all your other artwork which is why I think your monitor needs to be calibrated.
not really actually......it my style for making the pic has low contrast..so i thought this might be the better way...

HERO COLOR PALETTE CHOICE:

seems i receiving many critiques with the color choice (one say yellow+purple/ one say red+blue) so idk......

Knighteriius

The Apple
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm sticking to what I've always thought, Yellow and purple, it's unique and interesting and I love how well it mixes and how tropical he tastes. Yes I can taste it for some reason, it makes me want fruit juice. So Yellow Purple!! :D

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sticking to what I've always thought, Yellow and purple, it's unique and interesting and I love how well it mixes and how tropical he tastes. Yes I can taste it for some reason, it makes me want fruit juice. So Yellow Purple!! :D
Yoshhhhh! 1 for Yellow and Purpleeeee!! Well i vote for that too xd

Adellie

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If i didn't know he was the hero, i would choose red+blue because i like the limited colours.

However, it's a bit serious-looking for a main character, so i would go with yellow+purple because it is brighter! :-D

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If i didn't know he was the hero, i would choose red+blue because i like the limited colours.

However, it's a bit serious-looking for a main character, so i would go with yellow+purple because it is brighter! :-D
Huhu...... seems yellow will be dominating here xd Now i feel pity for the red.....

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Oh dayum, that's a cool one, especially that jumper thingy. I don't really know about color, but I agree with the others yellow and purple is unique, and I somewhat think that red is to mainstream for a main hero. I would love if the female hero got some red color, really :p .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoyohony8