Shikashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I'm Shikashi, a freelance artist and aspiring game dev from England. I've lurked a bit previously, but decided to finally join the community to meet like-minded folk, and learn as much as I can. I'd love to contribute towards resources and maybe some small projects if there's the opportunity.

Looking forward to meeting you all :):thumbsup-left:

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! Make yourself at home. Art resources are always appreciated around here. Is there any style you specialize in?

Shikashi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Haydeos @NeoFantasy
Thank you!

@Frogboy
Thanks, bud. Generally anime/manga styled characters, handpainted textures and the like, but I've been practising more pixel art and animating in recent months, like the gif below. So hopefully I can bring a range of stuff resource-wise! ^__^
runnerkid.gif

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome. Can't wait to see more of your art. You look like you've got talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*
Hi, I made a game for a competition. I need some players to help play and vote for the best game.

https://ekamu.itch.io/not4ever
don’t forget to rate the game here

Voting is open until 12 August.

Thanks.
Progresses. Tonight: refinemment, column, pitfall, bump and gutter (I'll leave doors for last, they are scary).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh