Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all! We're Studio Spiral Dream, an amateur Art Studio that wants to make a change for artist the world over. At this point, we've been active for a little over a year now! Our Team is currently split, working on two projects, one being an Animation for our Mascot Character, the other being an RPG Maker game titled "Killer Flamingo". We thought it'd be wise to start getting acquainted and familiar with the community as well as being able to ask for assistance on things we do not understand ourselves...As some of us are familiar with the program and some of us are just getting used to it!

We're still getting a few things ready, as we're still in very early stages of development of the game itself and our team is working hard on Concept Art, Music, Story but since our Team is working on two different projects, we maybe needing a few hands in the future for assistance! Looking through the forum we saw a huge amount of information and topics that seemed interesting we're just kinda confused on where to start, so any guidance on where to begin would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

-bitt

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@StudioSpiralDream Welcome! You will found what you need here, by the way games like Pokemon uranium were made with RPG maker so this engine has a lot of potential on the right hands, your team can do it!

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Artificer Thank you! I think I've seen a few people I follow on YT play that here and there! We hope to make good use of the system and make a game people can enjoy!

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am not a mod so do what you will... but you should try not to double post and use the edit button instead per the forum rules. Just a little friendly advice... the mods are really good & friendly here but that red text is scary when it happens!!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome!

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome :D  If you want to get assistance in your project, you can post your project here.

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hurman