Nice to Meet You!

crumpette

◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! My name is Crumpette, but you can call me Crump! Although I've been a writer and an artist, I've decided to try my hand at game making too!

I've been a fan of JRPGS since I was young, and I love the genre not only for it's imaginative settings but also it's symbolic core messages. My favorite RPG of all time is Tales of the Abyss, and I'm a fan of the Tales of franchise in general. I've played a lot of other ones too, like Baten Kaitos, a handful of Final Fantasy games, Eternal Sonata, and so on.

Recently I've had some story ideas that I think would be best adapted into games. Although I'm still very new to the engine, I hope to learn it well. I've heard this community is very helpful and patient so I look forward to talking to everyone here!

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! Go look for those beginner tutorials to help you get started on RPG Maker :)

TheMutantSpaceDancer

Maker of Goof 'ems.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy-do, Crump! The name Crump reminds me of Paper Mario because one of the villains in that is named Lord Crump. I hope you make some good-a$$ games and have a quality time on these forums.

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Welcome, welcome!

At first RPGmaker might seem a little tricky/limited/complicated but you'll be amazed at what you can do with it if you stick with it for a few months. Once you understand the basics well and learn about plugins and scripts made by the community I'm sure you'll be able to make mostly any kind JRPG you'd imagine. Good luck to you!

*bear hugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir