Nier automata + Persona 5 royal on the switch ... !!!!!!

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Title is self-explanatory, I can't believe my 2 all time favorite games are coming to the switch - I honestly didn't think either of them would ever get ported there ........ !!!!

Can't wait to relive all the existential heartbreak in nier </3 what a fantastic excuse to replay both games LOL I just had to fangirl over it somewhere :kaoblush:

KawaiiKid

Local Weeb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm excited to be able to play persona 5. I've been a pc gamer since the ps3 era, so I haven't had a console other than switch since my ps2 so I haven't been able to play any of them. I'm excited to be able to finally try it, I've heard a lot of good stuff.

staticplacebo

Neon color enthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm excited to be able to play persona 5. I've been a pc gamer since the ps3 era, so I haven't had a console other than switch since my ps2 so I haven't been able to play any of them. I'm excited to be able to finally try it, I've heard a lot of good stuff.
hope you have fun playing !! I was initially skeptical of persona 5 royal bc I was like really ?? adding onto the initial game w 2 random new characters ?? but boy was I proven wrong. the plot twist in the 3rd semester is something to look forward to !! ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don’t believe in astrology. I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.
senary_concept_art.png
The concept art for the sprite of Senary, a major character in my upcoming (as-of-yet-unnamed) project. She is known as the Timelord because she can "stop time" by making eye contact with a person; Paralyzing them for a short period of time through a type of hypnosis. Tell me what you think about her. I'm thinking of changing the color of her coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfexplorer