Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want an map!you can make?can be just an example for me!
Project Name: I don't have for now
RPG Maker: Mv
Parallax?: ?
Type of Map: Outside
Specific Type: Village
Details: an simple village,i have an picture,but i want too 2 houses for Npc,and at the south entrance, surrounded by mountains

Exits and Entrances: Enter on "entrance" and leaves on florest,on the exit have an alert of danger
Tileset: Mv basic tile set,or something if you thin is good
Size: 47 x 43
Other: Stone roads connecting the places

Attachments

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Project Name: Dance of The Damned
RPG Maker: RPG MAKER VX ACE
Parallax?: Do not know how to add Parallax. So editor.
Type of Map: Outside
Specific Type: Campsites, cliffs, open field and an ancient door.
Details: A Pirate campsite (centered on the far left) near the edge of a cliff overlooking a giant ancient door (Far right centered) far below and far into the distance. Another small archaeologist campsite not too far from the door. 3 military encampments in an open field. One to the North, South, and West. The Western encampment is a little bit away from the cliff. Each military encampment is different from the other. One is for the elves, other for dwarves, and the last one is for the humans. I want ropes or ladders leading down from the cliffs to the ground below.
Exits and Entrances: Players begin on the far left side of the Pirate's camp. Finishes when they reach the door.
Tileset: I have the Ancient Dungeon Base Pack. So you can use that. If you have it. Otherwise, nevermind that part.
Size: As big as you can make it.
Other: I thought about having boulders the players could push off cliffs to crush enemies. But this may be too much already. Just let me know if you need any other info.
TIME PERIOD: Medieval. Nothing that involves electric.

Nightblade50

Developer of "Delta Origins"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@karmalakota
Your request seems to be a town, but the tileset was interior/dungeon. So do you want a cave town underground or something like that?

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guy you already made it for me...:kaomad2:
Sorry moderators...:kaomad3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xexelx