Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry

Last edited:

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
D3, the publisher who created the game you linked also submitted the resource pack we have in the store. Yes, parts of it are based on their game (and you can use them as cameos), but there's also original material and it's ok to use in your own game. :)

Hope that helps!

Tarzanthecat

(Meow)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're getting a non-exclusive license with any of the assets in the store, why is this so different?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm confused, are you saying that you worked so hard simply changing their names?

Answering your question. Where did you buy the resources?
If it was on Rpgmakerweb then if you go to their terms and conditions it says that they do
accept refund requests within 14 days.

I too had bought this resource pack however,
when you download the terms and conditions it states very specific demands,
before the use of their materials. I disagreed with them, and because of this
I decided not to use them, but I never got a refund because I was too lazy.
The resources were great it's just the requirements to use it them were too much
I wish they would have shown the terms before you buy the pack. Because if they
did I wouldn't have bought it.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait are you upset because shop bought resources aren't your exclusive?
Sorry but that's childish... And doesn't make sense. In RM community, many of us use resources that we know were used or will be used in other games.

If you did work hard, well keep going. If you get discouraged that easily, work harder.

Tarzanthecat

(Meow)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry about what I said.

Attachments

• never_give_up_on_your_stupid_dreams_poster-r520f7c2da90b4207bdcd5abde2504f74_sthp_8byvr_324.jpg
    never_give_up_on_your_stupid_dreams_poster-r520f7c2da90b4207bdcd5abde2504f74_sthp_8byvr_324.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Niten Ichi Ryu's post was not a harassment, it was pointing out problems with your attack on the quality of the resource you bought. It could have been worded less harshly but it wasn't unreasonably harsh if you consider that most people on the internet will not know that you're a child, and so will not be treating you like one. There are both good and bad things about that, of course, so if you want to be treated more often like a child you will have to be the one to make your age obvious. It would also be good to make allowances for people who haven't checked your profile before getting angry at someone for being too hard with their words. We don't allow harassment on the forums so instead of fighting back when you get upset with someone for harassment please report the post where you think there is a problem and we will help you resolve it.

Now that I understand exactly what it was that you were upset about I can see why you got frustrated. That would be a lot of work to change. I'm surprised that you had originally wanted to keep the names though, instead of doing your own thing, especially since you don't want any cameos. But you can do it, just work at it a little bit at a time. Compared to some problems that crop up with making games it's really not too bad. Don't let a solvable problem keep you from creating. You can do it.

Tarzanthecat

(Meow)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I feel bad. I'm sorry. Being very young I was easily blinded from the obvious. I thought that the game was not made using rpg maker, and that the company just put the pac on rpg maker to get money. I did not attack the quality, or did not intend to, because the pack is actually really nice, and well made. I posted that comment when I was angry, and that was really stupid. I am really embarrassed.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Don't beat yourself up over it and just learn from this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra