RMMV Nightmare of Mine (unfinished demo)

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Just a place holder name, couldn't come up with anything else to call it)
This is a game that has been worked on from ‎Sunday, ‎August ‎5, ‎2018, ‏‎5:02:05 PM to January ‎19, ‎2019
This has been a passion project fuled by my favorite Survival horror games (Silent hill 1-3 as an example)
Everything in the game (except the plugins) was made by me.
Im not sure if this game will ever be complete because my depression is at a high, and i feel the game is unoriginal.
Tell me what you think and I'll try my best to anwser your questions.

UPDATE!!!!!

I stopped working on the game for a while because of depression, but Im all better
and feel amazing now.
Anyway, I have been working on the game for a week trying to figure out how to add
things i really wanted in. Heres the changes.

New combat: Quasi ABS. Only guns work atm
New town layout (unfunished)
New story and direction
New enemys
Game skips title screen
Change Item Stats

Things to add:

Reload system
Improve combat

I hope yall enjoy the new update.

Please leave comments and questions below for feedback purposes

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sE-NJlooIgHrM0XTwNd_tNwCCB9KW9O0

Attachments

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pauzh, every game is original; I used think like you. However, customers demand impressive game because it is so many games in the game store. So do not worried about your game being imperfect, remember that why games have different genres.

Pauzh_

Silent Hill Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pauzh, every game is original; I used think like you. However, customers demand impressive game because it is so many games in the game store. So do not worried about your game being imperfect, remember that why games have different genres.
I feel that I cant bring anything impressive or different with my game, not sure if I'll work on it again or not.
Maybe if it the demo gets decent reception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan