JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there. I'm not exactly new to RPG Maker I started working on a project awhile back that has been postponed and I'm instead

working on a brand new one. I'm here to see if someone would be willing to make a custom ninja battler for me. Let me know if anyone is interested, thank you! :D

-Julio A. Delgado (JAD)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey sorry about that, new to the whole forum thing. ^_^

Thanks though!

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
What kind of a ninja do you need? 

As in the good old black ninja or more of a naruto one?

Also, does he need to fit the other battlers in the standard RTP package? That would be most likely the biggest problem

for me, Im not great at making my stuff look like some else's.

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
There are some ninjas battler included in the Samurai set. Also, as CrazyCrab said, what kind of ninja do you need? Do you want a male or female ninja? What color should their ninja garb be? What kind of poses do you want them in?

I'm not an artist, but I would suggest that you give out some more info on what exactly that you want

JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok thanks for the feedback! So specifically I need your traditional looking black ninja. His battle stance is him crossing his arms or holding a katana whichever is easier to make. And as for fitting in with the standard battlers that's not too much of a problem to be honest.

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Ok, I'll do my best.

Unfortunately I don't have my tablet here, I'll be able to do it on Sunday. Hopefully it won't look too bad  ;)

JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey  I just checked out the samurai resource pack and bought it since it had a lot more thing that I needed in addition to the ninja so thank you anyway crazy crab! :) I appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyCrab

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Oh, alright.

Good luck with your project!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmydark