Leon Kennedy

Restaff Novice
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simple request for some ninja sprites, don't have to have a weapon or much detail. I have made sprites but it's far from my strong point it baffles me how people can work with such low amount of pixel but if anyone can help that would be cool thanks.

All other resources I found of this are in vxa or below which just doesn't work to make mv sized everything get's blurry. Thank you for consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can give this a try, though I'm just getting started in this field of art. You just want a walking sprite, damage, both? Do you want it to match the default MV chars in dimension, etc?

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Simple request for some ninja sprites, don't have to have a weapon or much detail. I have made sprites but it's far from my strong point it baffles me how people can work with such low amount of pixel but if anyone can help that would be cool thanks.

All other resources I found of this are in vxa or below which just doesn't work to make mv sized everything get's blurry. Thank you for consideration.
If you get creative with the Generator of MV you can come up with some pretty Ninja-like sprites. There are also lots of add-on's to the generator you could use too.

Also, the DLC Season Pass has a couple of RM2K3 Sprites, a couple of them are Ninja-like as well!! Not very spendy either.

Best luck!

-Mia :)

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Leon Kennedy Was trying to help me out. What we had available at the time did not really pass for a Ninja sprite. And I have the RM2K3 Sprites... I wish the Ninja had been included with them as that is the one I really need, but alas they hadn't. I have someone working on one now though so thank you for your suggestions.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Leon Kennedy Was trying to help me out. What we had available at the time did not really pass for a Ninja sprite. And I have the RM2K3 Sprites... I wish the Ninja had been included with them as that is the one I really need, but alas they hadn't. I have someone working on one now though so thank you for your suggestions.

The Ninja from RM2K3, if not in the Season Pass, I believe was available for free from the Staff Resources. I'll check the link and edit if I find it..

[[EDIT]] This the one?

I can't remember where on the forums I found her.. but she is here. Just as elusive as a real Ninja!!

My search-Fu is weak today.. but dig in!! Go hunting!! :)

-Mia

[[EDIT]] There is no SV_Actor of her.

RM2K3Ninja.png

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Already have her. And she is already in the game. I am talking about a black-clad pajama-wearing ninja for MV but again it doesn't matter I already have someone working on one but thanks for your help.

Though she looks like she might be edited from the DLC one whom. I believe (though I am posting from my phone) is in orange. Anyways the one I have from the DLC has a SV sprite.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you'd like some advice/examples of how to "get creative" with some of the Generator Parts to compile Ninjas, I'd be glad to help out where I can. :)

-Mia

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You mean like this guy?

test.gif

I am currently working slowly on my sprites as I have a bunch of stuff to learn at once during that time I was recruiting someone into the team that could do Sprites. Leon put the request up for a ninja sprite as the closest thing was the VX Ace Ninja by PandaMaru.

Well I am willing to use Sprites that don't match the original 2k3 Sprites... I am still holding out hope that I will get as close as possible, and again since I have someone working with the team now on this it is a moot point which is why I came to say it was a moot point at this stage. I think sadly MV is currently missing some Ninja Sprites and we should be getting some of our Ninja on!

Actually... Hiddenone might have a version without the cloak... I could make him up and edit him to release for public consumption I suppose.

BlueFlamePrince

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I would be able to do some ninjas but they would be basic flash art.

Also are you looking for the walking sprites, fallen, and SV Battle?

BlueFlamePrince

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Didn't know if you got your ninja sprites yet but here are some basic ones you can use.

They also may need a little touch up but they work. I hope these can help in a way.

Ninja Sprite_Walking.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

CastagnaBr, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976