VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's better to setup above any plugin of yanfly and using yanfly commands

and be sure to when you change the name to erase and re add the plugin for reset the thing 

for the victory screen for that you will have to ask yanfly for adjusting the victory screen for more than 4 player :/ I don't have a lots of times with my webcomic who arrive soon for jumps in a big plugin works are yanflys library :c

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not need to adjust the Victory Aftermath scene when I used this plugin though I noticed that the 5 and 6 character were completely covered by the Battler HP Window so I had to grab SVActorPosition and edit it for 6 actors then move them around so they all showed up. It looks really good now.

Thanks for this Nio! It was fairly compatible with Yanfly's BattleEngine Core as long as I put it at the top of my battle scripts.

I used AltMenuScreen3 to get a 6-man menu as well.

Sera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I did not need to adjust the Victory Aftermath scene when I used this plugin
Huh, really? I assumed it might be a problem with load order but it seems to be janky regardless of where I place it.

[IMG]http://i.snag.gy/HAKsu.jpg[/IMG]

Also, may I ask where you found AltMenuScreen3? Maybe that will fix this too. Has it been uploaded here or was it one of the bundled plugins?

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm... that might be an issue with the Font, Window, and Text Padding in Yanfly's Core Script too... you can edit that. My Font size is 24, not 28. And my Window Padding is 6 (not 18). Text Padding I believe I have set to 4. I am not infront of my computer but I might have just missed the Gained Exp cut off too... I'll post screen shots tonight (6 pm est) after I get home from work.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will ask to report this to yanfly as well :)

I only provide possibilities to extend your battle member size not to provide fix to other people script who not support more than 4 members

like I said I don't have times for inputs fix for others programmer plugin.

so create a new thread please it's not a bug from my plugin or such it's just a bad configuration from yanfly plugin :)

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, that has to do with font size and party size.  Also, Nio, loving the plugin.  Check it:

e2fefd0ddb.png

Works perfectly!  The only thing I did was comment out the offset cuz I'm using the SVActorPosition plugin from Kadakowa and I wanted to make sure there was no conflicts with how I lined up the group.  Still, perfect.  Thanks again!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, that has to do with font size and party size.  Also, Nio, loving the plugin.  Check it:

e2fefd0ddb.png

Works perfectly!  The only thing I did was comment out the offset cuz I'm using the SVActorPosition plugin from Kadakowa and I wanted to make sure there was no conflicts with how I lined up the group.  Still, perfect.  Thanks again!
awwww you are welcome and like I said c: 

if you put it above any script my function will get overwrite by the other people plugin so they don't have real risk to conflict unless I think if he do a alias but I doubt  alias are not proficient in JS lol

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still.  Regardless, your plugin is low on the list to conserve compatibility.  I'm waiting for Yanfly's Party System, but it may not replace your plugin in my current project.  As much as I love the bells and whistles it offers, my biggest thing was just getting a 5th party member on the battle scene and this did it perfectly.  Thanks again, my friend!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you are welcome and I am happy to see you like my plugin c:

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Awesome and it works. Wow I never had a functional script like that. No matter which script that supposed to do that. Not even 1 worked before but this one here works like a charm :D

You made it to work. Godly work you've done my friend. Thanks :D

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you are welcome lol it's a simple plugin where even a noob can do it properly :3

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses
Lol I was looking for such a script years ago and found many scripts which should do the same thing but not even 1 was working. Crashes to 100 % so yea it's not that easy :D

Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm probs gonna wait for yanfly, this script looks great but, i trust yanfly and he will probaly put out a batte scene plug in to go with it

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses

I wonder if you could make it like in suikoden party. That your allies aren't stucked in a line. In Suikoden they had a second line so you could easily have 6 party members in one battle. 3 front and 3 raw side :D

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need to get a script that changes the position of the battler on the screen like I did. You would then need a script or another way to apply the "range" limitation. I trying to do an automatic state that is applied to a certain position of the roster right now for my different rows.

Vendon

LVL 255
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German, English
Primarily Uses

Well I do have such plugin ofcourse but you can change the position of 4 actors only xD

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm probs gonna wait for yanfly, this script looks great but, i trust yanfly and he will probaly put out a batte scene plug in to go with it
well.....up to you I don't really care if you are use it or not  lol *shrug*

Well I do have such plugin ofcourse but you can change the position of 4 actors only xD
it's easy to add the array for change this but meh not gonna doing this I am already on a another plugin I am not fan of how the battleflow is programmed :/

Michael Dionne

Indie Games Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Not bad, but it would be nice if we could shrink down the size of the individual health bars and such to try and fit it all.
You can do that using the Portraits plugin. In my latest version (1.4), you can even turn off the display of portraits, and still enjoy other features like the size of all bars (not individually, but I go work on this RIGHT NOW!!). Stay tuned!

Michael Dionne

Indie Games Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
You would need to get a script that changes the position of the battler on the screen like I did. You would then need a script or another way to apply the "range" limitation. I trying to do an automatic state that is applied to a certain position of the roster right now for my different rows.
Man, keep me informed about your development. I am super-interested to use that for my game.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can do that using the Portraits plugin. In my latest version (1.4), you can even turn off the display of portraits, and still enjoy other features like the size of all bars (not individually, but I go work on this RIGHT NOW!!). Stay tuned!
Michael can you not using my thread for "promote" your plugin please? 

if they find the use you can still pm them or they will notice it by searching script for that use

Also to use my thread for start discussion about other people project or such

I want to keep my thread related to my Plugin itself and for support 

thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very manic-y right now. I didn't sleep and I wanted to get a bunch of stuff done, but didn't get anything done except the bare bones concept for a POSSIBLE game.
And I can't sleep now because I'm probably gonna be hanging out with my brother and I gotta discuss a bunch of BroCoG (our game group) junk with him plus it's far to late to sleep NOW.
poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasm