Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Michael Dionne, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Also, this is not the place to discuss other people's plugins and request to be kept up to date. Please stay on the topic.

dayhjawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This isn't working with Yanfly's new battle status window when using front view battle system. The animations isn't working correctly.

Annali

★cute girl★
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

■ Nio Simple Max Actor"

Author : Nio Kasgami 

Date of creation : 2015/10/05

V.1.00

Require : NA

Introduction
Plugin who permit to change the max battle member in battle.

Features

• change the max battle member 
  • fix the Actor overlaps on status window when they have more than 4 actors by changing the offset

■ Screenshot

Hidden Content

■ Instruction

just past the plugin in the in plugin folder and activate it with the plugin manager.

Though put above of ALL script who affect the member position in battle for avoid any issues.

Plugin Link
http://pastebin.com/tzT8HsM0
■ Terms of use

Hidden Content

I have a problem, when Im turning on the plugin all the actors disappeared.

What should I do?

Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I have a problem, when Im turning on the plugin all the actors disappeared.

What should I do?

I got the same problems. I fixed it by changing the plugin name to simple max actor with no underscore between words.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can someone please help me? When I first installed the plugin its was named nio_simple_max_actor.js and my actors were invisible and when they battled it wouldn't work. I have read the entire forum and lots of people had the same problem. It said I had to rename it, so I did. I named it nio simple max actor.js,

Nio Simple max actor.js, Simple max actor.js, and everything in-between. It always either doesn't work at all, or the actors are invisible and can't battle. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sushi24

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone please help me? When I first installed the plugin its was named nio_simple_max_actor.js and my actors were invisible and when they battled it wouldn't work. I have read the entire forum and lots of people had the same problem. It said I had to rename it, so I did. I named it nio simple max actor.js,

Nio Simple max actor.js, Simple max actor.js, and everything in-between. It always either doesn't work at all, or the actors are invisible and can't battle. What should I do?
I'm experiencing the same problems. I have the plugin at the top of the list, just like instructed. An earlier post seems to suggest renaming the file, but provides no insight as to what to rename it to? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

ErCrispy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sill won't work for me unfortunately. When I install it all of the actors disappear, and all of the characters in the main menu are in standby, and if I try a battle it freezes. I tried renaming it to " Nio Simple max actor.js" and moving it to the top of the scripts, no effect.

Edit: it's working now, user error.

I'm having the same problem, please help :c

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirSilver52