Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage53.png
Hey everyone,

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone here. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Now that it's over, I wanted to take the time to release a brand new Devlog for NIRAVASI. You can read about it here:

In a nutshell, I do a quick rundown of what's happened during the holidays with NIRAVASI, a little bit about my personal life, before wrapping things off with a discussion on the game's 6th Level, the Perfection Complex.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love to do the currently full build demo please =)

see how many bugs/glitches there are or the story with new things :)

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage53.png

Hey everyone,

I've released another Devlog for NIRAVASI. This time, the Devlogs will be released on a Bi-Weekly fashion, rather than a Weekly one. Check it out in the link below:

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-25-01-2022-special-complex/

In a nutshell, I've changed the rate at which these Devlogs are released, as well as talk about the development of the 6th Level (The Perfection Complex) and the darker themes it'll explore.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage63.png

Hey everyone,

I've released another Devlog for NIRAVASI. Check it out in the link below:

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-08-02-2022-times-up/

In a nutshell, I've officially completed a rough build version of the Perfection Complex, talk a little bit about the final level, before wrapping things off with some extra marketing talk.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
aruviDistrictDemoPosterv2.png

Hey everyone,

As promised, I've finally released a playable build for the Perfection Complex demo for all of you to enjoy. You can find it updated on the RPGMaker.net Downloads page. As a friendly reminder, this is only a playable demo for the sixth level of the game ONLY.

Next Tuesday, I'll be making a list of all the future developments that'll be happening following this demo release. Until then, I hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,
Angus (Sangos)

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage63.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-24-02-2022-royal-etiquette/

In a nutshell, I make the announcement that work on the Palace of Nira Ishan will be kept rather hush-hush at this point, and that there will be no more future public demos until the final release of the game is complete.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
niravasiReleaseDateImage.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-23-03-2022-in-conclusion/

In a nutshell, I announce the release date of the game (July 9th, 2022), talk about the platforms where the game will be released on, the rebranding of the game from Adventure/Horror to Dark Adventure, and incoming controller support.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
niravasiReleaseDateImage.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-05-04-2022-triple-closure/

In a nutshell, I rectify the release date of the game (July 6th, 2022), as well as talk about the three different endings you can experience when the game is released. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taler1980