Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage53.png
Hey everyone,

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone here. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones. Now that it's over, I wanted to take the time to release a brand new Devlog for NIRAVASI. You can read about it here:

In a nutshell, I do a quick rundown of what's happened during the holidays with NIRAVASI, a little bit about my personal life, before wrapping things off with a discussion on the game's 6th Level, the Perfection Complex.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love to do the currently full build demo please =)

see how many bugs/glitches there are or the story with new things :)

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage53.png

Hey everyone,

I've released another Devlog for NIRAVASI. This time, the Devlogs will be released on a Bi-Weekly fashion, rather than a Weekly one. Check it out in the link below:

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-25-01-2022-special-complex/

In a nutshell, I've changed the rate at which these Devlogs are released, as well as talk about the development of the 6th Level (The Perfection Complex) and the darker themes it'll explore.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage63.png

Hey everyone,

I've released another Devlog for NIRAVASI. Check it out in the link below:

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-08-02-2022-times-up/

In a nutshell, I've officially completed a rough build version of the Perfection Complex, talk a little bit about the final level, before wrapping things off with some extra marketing talk.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
aruviDistrictDemoPosterv2.png

Hey everyone,

As promised, I've finally released a playable build for the Perfection Complex demo for all of you to enjoy. You can find it updated on the RPGMaker.net Downloads page. As a friendly reminder, this is only a playable demo for the sixth level of the game ONLY.

Next Tuesday, I'll be making a list of all the future developments that'll be happening following this demo release. Until then, I hope you enjoy!

Kind regards,
Angus (Sangos)

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage63.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-24-02-2022-royal-etiquette/

In a nutshell, I make the announcement that work on the Palace of Nira Ishan will be kept rather hush-hush at this point, and that there will be no more future public demos until the final release of the game is complete.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
niravasiReleaseDateImage.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-23-03-2022-in-conclusion/

In a nutshell, I announce the release date of the game (July 9th, 2022), talk about the platforms where the game will be released on, the rebranding of the game from Adventure/Horror to Dark Adventure, and incoming controller support.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
niravasiReleaseDateImage.png

Hey everyone,

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-05-04-2022-triple-closure/

In a nutshell, I rectify the release date of the game (July 6th, 2022), as well as talk about the three different endings you can experience when the game is released. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

rpgLord69

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I played the demo. Nice visual style and there's obviously a lot of lore written for the game.
Here are some thoughts and things I wrote down:

-Personally I'd prefer some kind of music even outside the cutscenes
-I think there were too few enemies, and it was too easy to evade them. Unless you spent too much time at the terminals, the only enemies you met where those "trap-like" enemies in a couple of rooms. I think I only lost health once, and even then just a little bit.
-Also, I didn't like the mechanics were if you wanted to read the lore in the terminals, that would make enemies appear unless you read it super fast. I think that mechanic would work better as part of some kind of puzzle or something.
-Not a fan of all the beeping sounds in cutscenes (like when the 3-dots balloon icon appears

-Visiting the safe rooms recharged your flashlight batteries, but you couldn't do it unless you were chased by an enemy
-When stepping outside to the "3D-yard", you can walk through the walls left and right, next to the entry
-When starting the game and pressing "esc"-key to close the pic which shows the keyboard-commands, it brings up the menu
-After I got through the number locked door (4242) and went to an area with blue walls with yellow markings, my character speed increased permanently for some time (not sure if radioing Clovis had something to do with it)
-Was Lynx supposed to open that one door for me, where he told me to take him to the keypad? Nothing happened there...or was I supposed to find the code somewhere else?

-A couple of spelling errors:
*"Anyway, I suppose we should start get started with discussing..." (near the beginning)
*When radioing Clovis near the beginning (don't remember the room): "Where ARE my team?"
*When seeing the airship: "Well well well, looks like we found ouT ticket out of this place."
*After finding the white haired Lynx character, when Clovis radios: "...and we'll discuss theIR next part of our plan in detail."

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@rpgLord69

Hi there,

Thank you for giving the Demo a test run and seeing how it feels (as well as giving your honest feedback here, which is always a bonus). I went through your notes and will endeavor to get most of the bugs you reported fixed (like the lack of music in the Perfection Complex, as well as improve the readability/clarity on certain dialogue scenes).

As for the big three pieces of feedback I spotted (the density of enemies, the lore-lockout mechanic, and the speech bubble sound effects), I'll shed a bit more light on what my plan for those specific changes will be, as those will be harder to tweak/adjust before the game's release on July 6th.

1. I had worried about the length of the grace period for the lore terminals, so I think I'll just triple that value before the release of the game, just so anyone who wishes to indulge themselves more in the story of the game can do so without AEON being alerted to their position. But if it proves to be too much of annoyance for players, I'll rework/remove the system after the game's release.

2. The density of enemies is rather sparse in this level, as I was worried the level's design itself was a bit linear and I didn't want to punish the player for accidentally running into robots that they couldn't see. But I'll keep a close eye on feedback regarding this point when the game releases to see if any better changes can be made.

3. The Speech Bubble SFX can potentially just be lowered to be a little less obnoxious during cutscenes, but again, I'll keep a close eye on this point as it may not just be as simple as adjusting the audio levels for the audio effect that joins it.
Thanks again for the feedback, though. It's always really useful for me to get a better understanding on what works and what doesn't for levels like the Perfection Complex.

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LotulandaStructureDevlogImage81.png

Hey everyone,

I've released a (fairly-late Thursday) Devlog for NIRAVASI. Check it out in the link below:

https://niravasithegame.co.uk/niravasi-devlog-09-06-2022-marketing-depth/

Now this Devlog has quite a lot of exciting announcements, from setting up a Steam page for the game, to a brand new updated website for it. And best of all, I've got a new trailer to go along with it.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the trailer looks really cool, some things I didn't saw in the playthrough though.

akuakudac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Woahhh This is insane... the atmosphere, the gameplay... and most of all the graphics–How did you do it?!
This is sick asf!! Totally watching, can't wait to see where this goes :D

King Sangos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Woahhh This is insane... the atmosphere, the gameplay... and most of all the graphics–How did you do it?!
This is sick asf!! Totally watching, can't wait to see where this goes :D
The magic of the MV3D plugin, with a little dash of time of patience. :p

Thank you so much for the kind words, friend. I really appreciate it. Here’s hoping the release goes well this Wednesday.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.
Thanks Thesaurus.com for letting me know another word for 'noted' is 'noted'.
The capital city of Lindenburg everyone. "Capital"

Map043.png
been trying to up my action sequence game and I'm not entirely sure what to do, even with tutorials out there. but I think I'm heading in the right direction with some attacks.
I've started brainstorming an entry for IGMC 2022. One hour of game length and first ten minutes to grab the reviewer's interest. Here we go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoysDontCry