Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I developed a game and while I can hear the audio just fine while playing it, when I'm watching the recorded game play video there is no audio. After testing it with another rpg maker mz game and recording that as well I'm not hearing any audio on that either with the recorded game play video. I know it's not my pc settings because I can hear the recorded game play audio for World of Warcraft just fine and I downloaded the trial version of MV and can hear the recorded game play audio on that just fine as well. Does anyone know if there's a setting to fix that or perhaps a plugin? Any help will be very excellent because while I'm sure some people are being turned away due to the generic graphics and sample maps, not having audio on gameplay videos that I uploaded to youtube is a major issue and I'm stuck trying to convince people that the game does have sound.

Thank you.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi! Welcome! :LZSwink: :thumbsup-right:
It is unlikely that the problem is in the game, it must be some configuration in the program you use to save the game.
Since you didn't say what it is, it's impossible to find the cause of the problem.

Good luck.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleezyretro