Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SO I always expected anytime when Degica made a Humble Bundle for RPG maker there always that yearly IGMC accompanies with it (since the prize money is from the bundle itself) so I am asking what happened? why no IGMC this year?

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018 - Oct, 29th to Nov, 30th
https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017 - Oct, 5th to Nov, 5th

And October hasn't even passed yet, also there was a pause year as well since the first IGMC 2014 (or IGMC 2015, I don't remember the exact year). Having no IGMC this year is fine for me, but if it continues to have no IGMC next years, I'd start asking questions.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No one here will know the answer to this I'm afraid, or even if there is or isn't one. To make sure no one gets an unfair edge, we don't even find out about the IGMC until the same time you do.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when Degica made a Humble Bundle for RPG maker there always that yearly IGMC
no, there were usually 2-3 times of a humble bundle each year (at least in some years) so that is not always.

on the contrary the current bundle is an indication (in my opinion) that there won't be an IGMC this year: whenever part of the Humble Bundle money went to an IGMC prize, that was specifically mentioned in the bundle (Humble always tells to which companies and charities a bundle is split).
And since two bundles short after each other would result in the second bundle with reduced selling (many would have grabbed the first bundle), there is not enough time left this year for an IGMC-bundle-package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
OMG! There's a rat themed Steam profile wallpaper for 5k lunar tokens. I want it so badly!
Huh, lots has changed since I've been away...
It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RezaMaulana98