MazeMaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello everyone,

this is a simple plugin to remove reference from the user interface to level and experience.
it is great if you want to create a game with unconventional character growth or none at all.

it has options to adjust actor simple status ui layout to accommodate information change.
this comes with an adjustment to display more states, in case your game uses many of those!
even further, an option is added to change the layout of Yanfly's "StatusMenuCore" plugin
to remove experience display. take care using this option to position NoLevel plugin below Yanfly.

please take note that this does not get in the way of the experience system behind the scenes.
to prevent level ups, please set your character's maximum level to "1" in the database editor.

feel welcome to use this for both enthusiast and commercial projects.

user interface change on blank project
menu_noyanfly.PNG
user interface with yanfly plugin addition
menu_yanfly.PNG status_yanfly.PNG

download (dropbox)

- MAZEMAKER

Attachments

Last edited:

WesdrasLink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really nice, i was searching for something like that, thanks.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're my hero. <3

In my game, there will be no leveling. :o
Instead, you do different things to increase the stats of your characters. :)

So the "LV" indicator was quite in my way, thank you so very much for this plugin. <3 (\ô/)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadyPlar