MazeMaker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello everyone,

this is a simple plugin to remove reference from the user interface to level and experience.
it is great if you want to create a game with unconventional character growth or none at all.

it has options to adjust actor simple status ui layout to accommodate information change.
this comes with an adjustment to display more states, in case your game uses many of those!
even further, an option is added to change the layout of Yanfly's "StatusMenuCore" plugin
to remove experience display. take care using this option to position NoLevel plugin below Yanfly.

please take note that this does not get in the way of the experience system behind the scenes.
to prevent level ups, please set your character's maximum level to "1" in the database editor.

feel welcome to use this for both enthusiast and commercial projects.

user interface change on blank project
menu_noyanfly.PNG
user interface with yanfly plugin addition
menu_yanfly.PNG status_yanfly.PNG

download (dropbox)

- MAZEMAKER

Attachments

• MAZE_NoLevels.js
    3.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

WesdrasLink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really nice, i was searching for something like that, thanks.

Gothic Lolita

YouTube Starlet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're my hero. <3

In my game, there will be no leveling. :o
Instead, you do different things to increase the stats of your characters. :)

So the "LV" indicator was quite in my way, thank you so very much for this plugin. <3 (\ô/)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LioTheLion