RMMV No one lives in heaven (neues 16 bit open world RPG)

Marcel99

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Role playing friends watch out!

We want to present you our first own open world roleplaying game, created with RPG Maker MV.
Watch our trailer on Youtube and tell us, what you think about it.
The game is still under development and will be released this year for PC, Mac, Android an iOS.
Every feedback helps us to make No One lives in heaven even better.

Synopsis:

No one lives in heaven is a role-playing game in which the player gets into a world populated by programs. Chaos reigns in this world of NPCs. The developers have left the programs alone for three years and a still nameless menace threatens their existence. Only a true human can save the game No one lives in heaven with the help of his individuality and his ability to make independent decisions.
In the game the player can move freely in the world, follow the main quest, complete countless side quests and live out activities. All decisions have understandable consequences and influence the player's karma.
Each game run is unique and multiple play through is rewarded with additional information about the world. The total playing time is 37 hours. There are also various mini-games where you can spend an infinite amount of time. In arenas you can prove your fighting skills and grind experience points. There are audio logs and video fragments to discover that will give you an insight into the world of NPCs.

Screenshots:

Video:

Link:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negajo