No Special Option?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX Ace' started by YoshiMaster84, Jun 29, 2016.

1. YoshiMaster84

YoshiMaster84 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Hey! So, i'm kinda new to RPG maker vx ace and stuff, and I've started making a game based off of Super Mario Bros. I added in a shop and then went to test it out and encountered

an enemy. Then I noticed that my "Special" option in the battle menu was gone, and I couldn't use skills anymore. After the battle, I checked my party's skills in the menu, and all of their

skills had been removed. Could I have some help please? Heres a screenshot if it will help..

bandicam 2016-06-28 18-52-25-613.jpg

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I suggest you follow the link to the "starting point" in my signature and work through the basic tutorials - that is a lot faster than waiting for answers to basic questions.

Basically your actors can't use special skills because you forgot to give them the ability to use special skills by adding the special skill type as a feature to either actor or class.

3. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Please note, you need to remove that ripped graphic.  We do not permit the posting of illegal content.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2016