NO! That was a trap! ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!

Zye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry for the weird title I hade to grab your attention somehow.....anyway

The name is Zye, (Z-eye), and I recently started working with RPG Maker Vx Ace. Warning this next part will be about who I am, if you are not interested in that then skip it and see why I joined below it. Oh, as I am sure it will be obvious I SUCK at english so please excuse any grammer mistakes I may make in this post....

I am currently a struggling college student trying to work, I originally bought RPG Maker for my girlfriend but she never ended up using it and I figured I would give it a good honest shot aslo doesnt help I have a few friends who are always asking me to write something new, draw my ideas, or run a D&D game just so they can see the dugeon I made. I have some background with the pen and paper rpgs as I would help my father or friends out when it came to designing things so hopefully that will trasfer over to here. Past that there really isn't a lot special about me other than a few unusual ways of thinking or ideas...my friends still won't let go of the True Neutral Priest that charged them for his "Holy Services".....it was just one time...ok maybe twice

After my friends and girlfriend yelled at me enough I said I would make something new again, to their surprise I chose this. Now they are all eagerly waiting and I think I may later regret this desicion. I hope to work with mecha and twists on only genres but I will be happy with anything I really get...that is after I practice enough on my own. I really hope I can bring some new ideas view points to this community!

Hope to meet some friendly people and help out if I can.    -Zye

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome to the community Zye.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I guess you always have a support. =)

Welcome to the herd!

Sato1999

Yangfly Master(Previously)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, welcome.

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought you need a reflex save for traps. An ambush would make more sense if you're rolling initiative.

Anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Kai Monkey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
RGSS3
Primarily Uses
I thought you need a reflex save for traps. An ambush would make more sense if you're rolling initiative.

Surely this means we being ambushed and triggering a trap the same time!?

Good to have another Pen-and-Paper fan in the community! 

LaFlibuste

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Or maybe you are being ambushed by a trap? Like, you walk casually in the park and BAM! A wild bear-trap jumps at your face from a shrub or something :p

I myself am new here too so I'm not sure I'm really in a position to welcome you, but hey, welcome :p

markjacks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You'll fit in just right fine here Zye, welcome.

Usureki

Victor
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
The topic name did catched my attention. Welcome, hope you can use your pen'n'paper experience in making games. This is what I am planning to do as well.

Razelle

Out of Date Hallucination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Entish
Primarily Uses

Obviously he's rolling to see who gets to fall into the trap first. Getting caught in traps is the next big trend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mordei