Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Announce.png

Hello Everyone! I hope you'll join me this Friday through Sunday as I play through every single entry in our No Travel Game Jam!

I'll be playing through 1/3rd of the games each day, which is why we have no set end time. Each game gets 20 minutes, during which time I'll play and critique the game. I'll also give final thoughts and suggestions as I switch games. I'd love to give more time for each game, but with 31 entries, even playing each one for 20 minutes is probably still going to be 11-12 hours when you include transitions.

I will be honest, but I will not be mean. I might criticize something about your game, but I'll never mock anyone, only give suggestions on how you can improve, and try to explain why I feel that way.

That said, if anyone does not wish me to play their games on stream, send me a PM and I'll just skip over it.

Also, this is something I'd definitely want to do more of, but to get approval to do these kind of things, we have to show it's worth it. Which means fan engagement! If you want to see more stuff like this, please make sure to watch the stream, and also, be sure to join in on the chat!

Stream Link

Thanks everyone, and hope to see you in the Stream!​

Last edited:

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really want to watch your stream, but in Germany this is going to start very late in the evening/night.

hinola

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Samedi 16 Mai à 1 heure du matin en France
Samedi 16 Mai à 10 heure du soir
et
Dimanche 17 Mai à 10 heure du soir
GMT +2​

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So here is the tentative schedule for the days. I randomized the order.

If I can't get a game to play, I'm going to skip it. Hopefully we'll get none of those, but in case we do, there will be a day 4 stream at some point that will cover those games after I've gotten them to work.
They will be played in the order listed below.

Day 1
Monster Reign by Rose Guardian
Lockdown at Lilac by Ceres-Eris
Elsbeth's Small World by Ailius
The Guardian Angel of the Rural Village by V_Aero
Magical Girl Z by TheLastYuriSamurai
Small Town Shutdown by webgamesetc
Macademica by astrobunny
Tenko Story by LVGames
Ervenfell - Crimson Plague by Ziryu
Life of a Virus by TSR

Day 2
zombied! by mlogan
To see Tomorrow by Hyouryuu-Na
Go Find Carl by SmashArtist
True Hero by Gokasy
The Rest is Silence by EuphemiaArtoria
Elegy by HexMozart88, TheKeeper, GoodSelf
The Chevalier's Course by Joker101
Twilight City by Silverpence
The living among the dead by hinola
Till Death Do Us… by Conflictx3

Day 3
Byteria Quest: Thosaport by Corlagon
Grenickle Park by Canini
Guilty by Novacalico, Echorev
The Corruption by SparKt
The Plague by PhoenixReD
3 Not Prepared Content by Dama
Isekai Demonica by Mrs_Allykat
Mystery in Snowbound Riverdale by EmmaB, deficiencyproductionz
Stuck in a Wall by KV_Kingdom
I'll Defeat the Monster From the Comfort of My Bed! by Lanteral​

If your game is missing from the list, please PM me. There was one game that I did not put on the list as it did not have a game page here or on itch.

Hope to see you all starting tomorrow!

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lol cant believe I Just totally read over everything and asked what time you started... I think I need some sleep xD

Anyway, good luck with that massive list!

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just a small addition, Elegy is created by @HexMozart88, @TheKeeper, and myself! I am actually off all of those days, so I look forward to the stream! Thanks for all that you do!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just a small addition, Elegy is created by @HexMozart88, @TheKeeper, and myself! I am actually off all of those days, so I look forward to the stream! Thanks for all that you do!
Fixed that in the list.

If anyone else has more people to add to their byline please @ me here. I just grabbed the username of whoever submitted it.

Canini

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I won´t be able to watch the event live but I just want you to know that I really appreciate that members of the community take their time to do stuff like this (and also that my game is short enough to probably play through in 20 minutes).

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Stream is fired up to play the first third of the No Travel Game Jam Games!! We'll be starting in 10 minutes, Come listen to a relaxing tune from our newest Tokyo Poetry soundtrack while we wait!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Seriously if you can join in on the chat, cause I'm gonna go crazy if I have to play all 30 games with no human interaction.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
All the games today had good points, but if you are only going to play one from the ones I played today, please play Stuck in a Wall (It wasn't on the list for today, but @KV_Kingdom was in chat and I had had to skip 2 on the list for reasons and will come back to them so decided to go ahead and play it).

But seriously. The moment I realized what the game was about I had probably the best laugh I've had in weeks.

(Also, Guardian Angel of a Rural Village and Tenko Story are getting shifted off to the mysterious Day 4 stream, as I had some issues with those (Tenko Story was more I had trouble trying to get it to work with OBS, Guardian Angel just wouldn't run for me at all for some reason))

Ceres-Eris

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well darn, I missed the stream since I had online classes during the time. I didn't expect RNG to place my game at the very 2nd of the list haha.

I'm gonna watch the VODS, but can I also ask what you and other people who were watching thought of my entry, Lockdown at Lilac?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well darn, I missed the stream since I had online classes during the time. I didn't expect RNG to place my game at the very 2nd of the list haha.

I'm gonna watch the VODS, but can I also ask what you and other people who were watching thought of my entry, Lockdown at Lilac?
Mapping was good, writing was fine, my one big complaint was that the opening took too long to get to the gameplay of it. Since I was only playing for 20 minutes each game, I barely got to the sewers.

If I sound overly negative during playing it, it's more the format in which I'm playing it showed the game off the least well (20 minute only, trying to play on stream). I think you have a good base, but I'm a huge fan of getting to the action as soon as possible except in games where it is nearly impossible for story reasons.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Let's go day 2! Stream is live, we'll be kicking off with another 10 entries from our No Travel Game Jam in 10 Minutes!

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, I've learned a lot here. I couldn't watch all of it, but I enjoyed what I did watch. (Even if we did get razzed, LOL.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)
Ami
--- Anti-Bear Circle ---

F.Fighter: Shoot! that Bear is really stronger than i expected!
Hero: Don't worry,i perform this (Draw The Big Circle On The Ground)
F.Fighter: What are you doing?
Hero: It's Anti-Bear Circle. the Bear will never attacking u---
(The Bear attacking Hero F.Fighter)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainTech5150