Corlagon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Let's just hope it won't take them as long as for 2016's jam.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys. sorry about this. I was in fact... not receiving notifications for this thread for some reason.

I'm going to do what I can right after the MZ release. I know it has been a long time and I apologize for that. I should have time to do it next week though.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Touchfuzzy I just received your Medal! :D

Do you still plan that all the moderators shout out their Special Medal? Would be cool to have a wall where all the games with the special medals are shown.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Now that the badges have been given, I just want to say there was some really cool stuff submitted and it was really hard to choose which game to give a special badge.
I was stuck on several different games for a long, long time. Like Go Find Carl by @SmashArtist (most adorable zombies ever meet Shaun of the Dead), Guilty by @Novacalico (a cool Japanese setting with an interesting battle system), Stuck in a Wall by @KV_Kingdom (fun minigames with the RTP heroes), The Chevalier’s Course by @Joker101 (so sweet I nearly got a toothache fighting these enemies, also all that custom artwork was delightful), Magical Girl Z by @TheLastYuriSamurai (A+ music choices, I felt like a real magical girl playing this, too bad it was so short), Small Town Shutdown by @webgamesetc (I really liked the compact town map, it felt like I was playing some sort of board game), Life of a Virus by @TSR (very educational and creative) and Till Death do Us by @Conflictx3 (pretty dark premise, but I enjoyed the gameplay).

In the end though, I gave my badge “Aluxes joins the party :ahappy:” to Byteria Quest: Thosaport by @Corlagon. It’s a fun adventure game where you play as a witch and are joined by Aluxes as well as other RTP heroes. It’s one of the few games that I played that never frustrated me (even when I did walk around three times over looking for the next item). Corlagon, I hope you make a continuation of this (I must save Aluxes) or make similar styled games in the future. I'll definitely try them out when you do :XP1:

Regardless whether you got one of the special badges or not, I hope you all had fun and learned something. And hopefully, I’ll see you all in the next game jam. :awink:

(And I promise I’ll try to actually write my feedback down and post it this time.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BRIEF HISTORY OF MY GAME SO FAR
June 2019 - My friend (let's call him G) says he wants to make a game
later- it's really bad and angsty
laterer - He gives up

EARLY 2020 - I suggest trying again, G says yes
slightly later - G gives up and gives me the whole idea
LATE 2020 - I finish the script's first draft. G doesn't like it

And that's where we stand!
To get validation for all your hard work feels amazing.

Studio Blue did a video on Collector and enjoyed it a lot. I expected them to rip it to shreds, but the gameplay went (mostly) well.

There are things I can improve, but they said my game "oozes Mike Pondsmith" (he's the creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 ttrpg, which precedes Cyberpunk 2077). I was shocked to hear such a compliment! :kaopride:
People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weissblueter