mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ValentinaSama67 Unfortunately the submission period for entries is over. But you can do reviews of the submissions to earn a special badge.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Looking like the official RMW stream of all the games (featuring me playing all the games), will be done the 15th and 16th of this month (playing 1/2 of the games each day). This is not a promise yet as we are still going over details, but thought I should give you guys a heads up.

More details on where it will be streamed, and the exact times coming soon!

EDIT: Make that either 14th-16th or 15-17th.... wow I didn't realize we had like 30 entries... I think my voice would be dead if I tried to talk for that long at a tie to do half each day.

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Info on this weekends stream. Please come watch if you can, and join in on the chat! I'll go stir crazy without someone to talk to in chat.

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aw I just joined the Dream Diary game jam, but I'll be looking for the finished games to play and review!

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy
i'm not sure if you pre-downloaded the games but i just updated the game a few minutes ago to fix alot of issues and updated the download links on my thread, any download prior to 5/13/2020 is much buggier! looking forward to your stream!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Touchfuzzy
i'm not sure if you pre-downloaded the games but i just updated the game a few minutes ago to fix alot of issues and updated the download links on my thread, any download prior to 5/13/2020 is much buggier! looking forward to your stream!
I'm downloading them all tomorrow. So no worries. And yeah, I'm not going to be strict about only using the versions finished during the month, so I'll download whatever the latest version is.

LVGames

Welcome to Sword Swinging Super Slashers®
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Touchfuzzy Mine is not a download, it plays on the web browser Html.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Touchfuzzy Good luck with the voice. Take a pause every 20 mins with some nice agrume in your drink. I was told it is great for the throat (that and honey but then again honey works on anything XD )

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
By the way its been 2 weeks into June, when will the Mods give away the special rewards?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'll work on getting that stuff done next week. sorry for the wait.

krankins

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow. This seems like a great idea! If I have time (my job is "essential" - go figure), I'll participate.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Reward: Anyone who reviews at least 3 games from the jam will get the No Travel Review Badge!

Err, I hate to be a bother but I've noticed that nobody who participated in the No Travel Game Jam Review have received their medals yet and we're now into July.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aha! Of course, MZ, I could see that.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well I understand you are busy with MZ, but I really dont want this jam to become forgotton.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I don't mean to be annoying, but I'm also waiting on getting my participation badge.
Any idea when we'll be getting them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheemsBurbger