Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Good morning everyone ! Like the title says, I'd like to find a way to disable the Node Webkit. I keep getting it and when I close it down, 1 of 3 times, it closes the game with it. It keeps popping up and becomes really annoying. So, I must ask for help. Thanks in advance.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Uhh, Node webkit (now called nw.js) is what makes your game run. Can you take a screenshot of what's popping up on your screen?

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uhh, Node webkit (now called nw.js) is what makes your game run. Can you take a screenshot of what's popping up on your screen?
It is the pop-up of the debugging console that annoys me. It pops everytime I get in a fight and I don't know how to solve this.

JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It is the pop-up of the debugging console that annoys me. It pops everytime I get in a fight and I don't know how to solve this.
Node Webkit isn't being invasive- this only happens on its own if there is an error with a plugin/script that runs during battles (usually crashing the game/testplay as a result).

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's what I don't get, I deleted and downloaded a fresher version of the Plugin and it still does it, but I don't know where the problem should come from.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I deleted and downloaded a fresher version of the Plugin and it still does it, but I don't know where the problem should come from.
Sounds like the plugin's writer messed something up in the code if it is occuring in fresh copies as well. Might help if we could know what plugin is the problem and where you got it.

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you post a screenshot, people might be able to figure out what's going on. There could be any number of problems that would cause an error with a plugin, especially if you updated recently.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you post a screenshot, people might be able to figure out what's going on. There could be any number of problems that would cause an error with a plugin, especially if you updated recently.
I use the Yanfly Auto Passive States.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I use the Yanfly Auto Passive States.
I actually use this myself with no problems- at this point it sounds like you've messed up setting up a parameter or notetag set-up.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I actually use this myself with no problems- at this point it sounds like you've messed up setting up a parameter or notetag set-up.
Fact now is that if it is true, then I don't know where. I entered false where I had choice (display the monster state informations)

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Could you do a play test and screenshot (Alt + PrtSc and paste into a image editor) what the error says and post the image here?

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
My JS is a bit shaky, but I don't see a "else" branch in that JS.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
upload_2018-8-29_3-41-29.pngAnd here is the plugin'supload_2018-8-29_3-41-29.png settings.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
My JS is a bit shaky, but I don't see a "else" branch in that JS.
Just mentionning so you can be aware : I'm a real newbie at JS, and I don't have time to learn it, so I get even less than you can understand in the situation. :|

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Parameters look fine, which makes me think your JS is lacking an "else" branch.

Basically, your JS is checking if the condition is met, and if it isn't met, it is rechecking the condition in a infinite loop, as the code doesn't have a "or else" to complete the check.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
What should I do ? Download once more, hoping having this miraculous branch ? Or edit it ? (I don't think it would be nice to YF). But I just don't know how to get this solved. That's making me quite nervous.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Someone more fluent in JS than me will have to help- I can't seem to find an answer with my current knowledge. I'm sorry.

Iliassine

Rider.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you. I thank you for lighting my fire and help me troubleshooting this. You helped more than you can think. Have a good day.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm very happy and I want everyone to be happy too, so I decided to share this song about the end of the world! :biggrin:
I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaikage