quiloulou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
c+
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I use the plugin of himework which allows to trigger a common event by pressing a button, the only problem is that this event also works in combet. How can this common event not work in combat?

this text are generate with google traduction because i'm french

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the shortest workaround would be to check inside that common event if you're in combat or not, and abort when you're in combat.

If you want a true fix, you'll need to give us a link to the plugins you're using, we can't guess how they work.
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

quiloulou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
c+
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks for the move
The plugin I use just triggers a common event, which is to aborth is is what I want to do but I do not know how to do it

quiloulou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
c+
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just want to create a condition that detects when I'm in combat

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm trying to port L10nMV.js into XP, may probably (because this is my toy project in hobby) coming to XP, VX, VXA.

Learn more about L10nMV.js : https://github.com/Creta5164/L10nMV.js
L10nMV.js forum post : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...r-game-without-modifying-your-project.120813/
Here's a gif of the reflection. Ace has some pretty cool sprite effects.
cYtUgp8.gif
Not RM related but I've been working on this for the past 2 months as a student project. Now that it's done I can finally go back to do some mapping lol. Here's a clip of it.
So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mat123