- Sep 19, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Last edited by a moderator:
A wild MV port appears!
Non-Combat Menu v1.04 (MV)
by mjshi- OK for use in all projects with credit
Get it here! (direct link)
Well, it was going to happen someday. So why not now?
Introducing a sleek, minimalist menu for all your non-combat game needs! Be it survival horror, mystery, point-and-click... the non-combat menu is here for you.
- Configure what can be shown on the menu and what they will be called.
- Configure whether or not to have a gold window, where the window should be, and how wide
- Change what the item menu shows
- Change where the item description box will go
- Compatibility edit for Yanfly Item Core. updated to 1.0b
- Added support for backgrounds. updated to 1.01
- Added support for calling common events from the menu. updated to 1.02
- Fixed the common event call to actually support multiple common events. updated to 1.02a
- Integrated the pluginCMD addon onto the main plugin. updated to 1.03
- Added icon and text alignment support updated to 1.04
(Blank project with some mapping for eye candy)
How to Use
Drag the file into your plugins folder, then configure to your heart's content.
Place below Yanfly Item Core if you have it.
PluginCMD addon Allows for plugin commands to be opened from the menu (thus allowing the implementation of other plugin scenes)
Status OUTDATED, works for 1.02 and below. For 1.03+, this addon's functionality has already been added to the main plugin and thus isn't needed.
View attachment 40937
Item Only addon Skips the menu and jumps straight to the items screen
Status up to date
View attachment 44821
Remove HP/MP from Status addon Removes the HP/MP/bar from the streamlined status screen.
Status up to date
View attachment 46753
Sorry I wasn't very clear on my post. I meant I wanted to lock menus like the formation menu (having it grayed out but unacessable) and not remove the option completely. I wanted to unlock it when a certain switch or common event happens like in yanfly's main menu manager. I noticed they don't work together but it's something I really wanted in my game and I love your menu design...
@EricDias It doesn't have anything like that... yet! I'm adding that feature right now. I was planning to restructure the plugin for MV's new Plugin Manager settings anyway (since the 1.5 update)
update 1.05 - dropbox - github
- Changed how menu lists are handled, added support for enable/disable and show/hide conditions for each individual menu item
- Shortened CEvent_ID to ce= (don't worry, CEvent_ID is still recognized) for consistency with cmd=
- Added command remembering, no more arrowing down from the first thing every time!
- Added sc= for custom script calls (you can now push in custom scenes!)
@mjshi Yea pretty much. I am wanting to add a hunger meter on the status screen to make it useful. A current variable count vs a max one would work great, or if it's to hard even just showing the numbers would work alright. No rush or anything, it would just be a nice addition . Thanks for your time!@MaGicBush No problem! I'm glad you managed to figure it out yourself. As for your previous comment, though, would something like that be a max variable vs current variable count or something? Can't promise I'll get something done immediately but maybe later when I have time I can look into it for you.