JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Does anyone know if there are any tiles for modern day/scifi setting in the Time Fantasy style that isn't the Future Fantasy pack from the store or Steam (even on Steam Summer sale, that pack is too rich for my blood right now)? All Google has lead me to for the last few days was the Steam Future Fantasy set.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Silenity I knew about FBB's itch page but the reason I only mentioned Steam was because I don't own any credit cards, so I can't purchase anything from itch.

I may just have to bite the bullet and start squirreling away some money for another Steam gift card and wait for the next time Future Fantasy goes in sale, as I highly doubt anyone would be willing to redo MV's SF RTP tiles in the Time Fantasy style for free.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Did RPG-Maker 2k/3 have modern tiles? Because that style gets kind of close... if you own 2k/3, you might be able to rescale those tiles and use them in MV...

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have all the RPG Makers (2k through to MV), so pulling through other RM RTPs isn't a issue. I will have to check if it does later (still need to get breakfast)

EDIT: 2k3 didn't have any modern tiles, but I did find some modern tiles made for 2k3 in its RTP style, so I used those. Thanks, @Sevarihk, for pushing me in the right direction.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatsekonn