Stefanos

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know if this is the best forum to post such a question, but I cannot see anything better.

I was just wondering where one could find games made in languages other than English. Is there a collective space for such entries? While some like to practice their English, why should some of us not like to practice other languages and see what terms other languages have for the customary RPG terms?

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, we don't have anything like that. It's great that you're wanting to learn another language, you're just going to need to go somewhere else to get the games. There are lots of other forums out there for RPG Maker, even another official one for the Japanese language, we just happen to be English speaking. What place you need to go to will depend on which language you're trying to learn.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Some games on here do have another language alongside English, but your best bet is as Sharm says and look for a specific language forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDiet