- Mar 29, 2016
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
This is Rune, a realm of incredible beauty, sprawling wonder, mystical heritage and, in some places, ancient evil of unimaginable power. Ten centuries of peace have ruled the land, and the Dark Days are now forgotten. The vast forests and sparkling rivers are full of life, and commerce flourishes. However, a powerful kingdom in the East has raised to conquer, while hordes of evil creatures ravage lands and villages. In the meanwhile, living peacefully and unaware of the vast troubles of the world, there is a young wizard that could change the tide of history…
for better or for worse.
- Normort Quest is an old-school fantasy RPG, inspired in the golden classics of yore. With a focus on both Lore and Battle, you'll be forced to think about your choices and plan carefully every move: it's up to you to jump straight into battle, go treasure-hunting, or stay indoors managing your resources, planning strategically your skills, crafting, or just delving deep into the rich lore and secrets of the realm. How your story develops is completely up to you... just remember freedom is a dangerous thing, and every choice has consequences.
- Recruit 15 different playable characters. With their own unique skills, personality, background, motivations, jobs and specialties, the companions you choose to recruit will help you explore the dangerous wilds, rich kingdoms, unkown ruins and endless caverns across the land, with a promise of danger and glory but... can you really trust them?
- Customize your own party: There are class talents, subsidiary jobs, rich skill-trees, secret abilities, equipment upgrades, unique hidden items, and many more options for customising your characters. Upgrade your skills wisely, choose strategically, and manage resources cleverly in order to survive...
- Discover the World. There are so many landmarks you can visit, from lovely little towns to monster-infested labyrinths, and almost each location includes a bunch of hidden items secretely tucked away. Make it a habit to look around everywhere, interact with everything, and speak to everyone: there are many secrets to find, many people to know, and many things to do besides killing monster after monster! Whenever you arrive to a new town, always make it your duty to check every building, Inn, Tavern and Shop for new improved items, rare potions and unique equipment. Whenever you are Questing or Dungeon-Grinding, always keep an eye out for suspicious walls, hidden treasures and secret passages.
- Battle to Conquer! Surviving the many dangers of Rune is tough, requiring careful management of your gear and clever planning, even when facing the weakest monsters. The refreshingly flexible Turn-based Battle System, coupled with the extensive job and skill system, will encourage you to experiment with different strategies and characters.
Pre-Alpha Demo v 0.1:
Recovering the whole project, destroyed by this problem.
Once recovered, will tune/work on:
Battle System - Skill Balance (formulae) - Enemy Balance - Framerate Issues